Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 6, 2006 5:24:59 PM PDT
What amount of $$ is required for success with this method?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2006 11:35:30 PM PDT
I just heard Phil Town speak yesterday and he suggests beginners begin with no more than $1000 and build from there. He was excellent!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 10, 2006 12:21:12 PM PDT
J. Bays says:
As a point of reference I spoke to a trader that has made his livelihood from the market for 15 years about these ideas. Money: Start with $10,000 as traders tuition. If you may object to "trading" versus investing then reconsider his use of MACD, Stochastics, EMA etc. The significant variation is the interval of time between buying and selling. The recommendation to asset allocation in the other reviews is covered thouroughly in academic investing publications with tons of detailed research. I reviewed this book and saw many things in a form I was already familiar with. TO shorten the research curve take a look at AAII , their educational offerings, stock screens etc. A Graham Dodd screen is on their website. Good Luck TangoLizard
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 6, 2006
Latest post:  May 10, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rule #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week!
Rule #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week! by Phil Town (Hardcover - March 21, 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (255)