Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on June 28, 2007
I was worried that these pads might be too small for my seven year old, but they are very adjustable and look like they would fit kids much older and even smaller adults. The gel cushion seems like it will protect well.
Update: 6-15-08
These pads are great and durable...they have held up to many spills onto a gravel road and have protected my son very well. Good buy.
22 comments|263 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2010
I was looking for pads that would work for my 2 year old son and my 3 1/2 year old daughter. I didn't want to buy the cheesy ones that they make for little kids, especially since I couldn't find any that didn't come prepackaged with helmets (they already have new helmets). I wanted pads because my 2 year old loves to ride his scooter and he's quite the daredevil! So, before he left most of his skin on the pavement, I wanted to try to prevent this.

I was worried that these pads would be too big. But there is a surprising amount of give with the straps. They fit both my kids (who are on the stockier sides for their ages, but not huge) with the knee pads over clothing and the elbow pads both over clothing and on their bare arms. The kids think they're fun. Both sets of pads stayed on pretty well and would protect their little joints in a fall.
44 comments|262 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2012
My son is 25months old and is 25th percentile weight, 75th percentile height. Overall, the set is too big for him, but is still very useable. I like the fact that they don't have any cutesy characters on them, or are brightly colored. Right now i'm using the elbow pads for his knees. However, i can get the knee pads to fit if i criss-cross the straps behind, though they're a bit bulky. Fit is also better when he's wearing pants.
review image
11 comment|167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2008
As mentioned in a previous review, these pads are great protection- not overly bulky, yet do indeed have a gel like padding. As also mentioned by another reiewer, these do indeed fit a wide sprectrum of ages: my 7 yr. old daughter has a pair; and so do I(45 yr old. male!!).
All said, highly recommended.
22 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2008
These are junior size but I read they're OK for a small adult. I am a small adult and the velcro wraps aren't long enough. I get a little overlap but I wouldn't recommend it to an adult. Otherwise they're fine.
on June 7, 2007
Biking, skating, kickboxing, deck cleaning..you name it, these pads can be worn to give your elbows and knees the protection they need at a price you can't beat. Delivery was prompt and all was in good order. Definitely recommended!
on April 22, 2015
This is real great for my 6 year old fits perfectly and room to grow in he has used it more than 3 times a week while we go bike riding around the neighborhood and this gave him peace of mind that if he does fall while learning to ride his bike he will be ok he fell 3 times since we have bought this and has no scratches whatsoever also bought some kids gloves just in case for his hands too to not get scraped i only have this picture of him wearing it you can see it in his knees some and his elbows its soft material love it would have been perfect if came with gloves too but it doesnt still gave 5 stars for this product
on November 21, 2007
Bought these for my son to be safe on rollerblades, no complaints. The gel does great at shock absorbtion, the construction is sturdy especially considering the cheap price. This is a great deal if you want nice, basic, one size fits all protection for roller sports.
11 comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2009
These fit my 11 yesr old perfectly and also look to be able to fit for a while she is 145 pounds and 5 foot 3 and they are working awesome!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 29, 2014
These pads really work well and my kid is comfortable wearing it (he asks to wear it whenever he rides a bike). The pads have a gel insert below the flexible plastic caps which absorb some shock and helps in comfort, too. My son fell a few times riding his bike and he was spared the normal bruising he had without these - and I am very thankful for that.

Currently my son is only four and when he wears it is it slightly large but the tension is enough to keep it attached. It looks like he can wear this for a few more years and the pads will probably start to fit even better. Recommended.