4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This is the perfect bike for kids who have out grown a 16 inch bike, but not quite ready for the regular size frame of the standard 20 inch bike. Our 6 year old grandson, jumped on the bike and peddled away! We think he will ride this bike for at least 2 years.
Published 17 months ago by Vic

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping wasn't free
The box was trashed when it arrived and the shipping was supposed to be included,I feel that I may have over payed over all.there were other mongoose bikes at walmart the same caliber for about $40.00 cheaper after tax.I may rethink large gifts coming in the mail.
Published 23 months ago by Clint R

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping wasn't free, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Mongoose Motivator Mini BMX Bike (20-Inch, Copper) (Sports)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, good bike for the price, August 9, 2013
Anonymous (Wake Forest, NC, US) - See all my reviews
When purchasing a bike like this, you want it to last, but don't expect it to last forever. This works for our active 8-year old, will certainly last this summer and next. Rides fine, easy to assemble, and will hold up under rough riding/dropping, but two summers is probably it's life expectancy. Having said that, it's still a good bike at a reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars What Happened to Quality?, September 12, 2012
Well I must say that I would have never thought this day would come where Amazon has manufactuers that forgot all about quality. I am attempting for the fouth time to get a bike, from Amazon, for my 8 year old daughter and it seems impossible. First attempt was from an on line seller never even saw that bike, one false shipping date after another only have it sit in Fed-Ex because the box was damaged. My second attempt was from Amamzon direct. It arrived only to find the braking assembly was defective, returned. Thought I would get smart and order from amazon again but a different manufactuer, well just spent the last hour trying to assemble the front tire axel to the forks. Thinking I had the wrong tools took the bike to a professional bike outfit onlt to learn that the forks are bent. Well now after tears from an 8 year old, who has been so excited to ride a new bike to school, has only learned the lesson of disappointment. As a parent you try and shield your children from the fact that some companies have poor quality control but I have failed her and Amazon has failed us. But being a good comsumer I will try for the last time so we shall see if there is still hope out there.