Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

Price:$14.75+ Free shipping

on August 5, 2014
It is frustrating that the ingredients are not listed here! So I wanted to share, on my bottle the ingredients are: organic evaporated cane juice, water, organic caramel flavor. I really like this syrup for homemade iced lattes!
on May 26, 2015
This is the best stuff! One reviewer says it molds quickly. Mine won't last long enough to get to mold. I tried a bottle of this caramel, then another flavor. I decided I don't need the chocolate, but I must have the caramel in my house. I put it in my iced coffee each morning. It mixes better than most of the other caramel or chocolate syrups I have tried. I finally got smart and tried a thinner syrup. I love that it is organic. I use it as the sole sweetener to my coffee. I have been measuring it with a small cup, but I think I should get a pump. It has a really nice flavor of caramel. Maybe because it is organic, but so many other syrups are chemical tasting. The bottle is tall like a wine bottle so is a bit large to leave on the counter. I think if it were refrigerated it wouldn't mix in as well. Sometimes I have to keep stirring so it won't settle. I highly recommend it and will likely give it to my coffee drinking friends as gifts.
on April 15, 2015
My husband has quite the fondness of the St*****k's brand of caramel syrup, but I didn't care for the ingredients. I found this, ordered it and my husband really likes this syrup quite a bit. I"m very grateful for finding this organic syrup and will be ordering more.
on March 22, 2014
If you take a half shot glass of this carmel syrup and a half shot glass of Monin organic vanilla syrup, and add it to your latte, it tastes better than a similar high end coffee drink!

Very pleased with the quality of this syrup and it's natural unlike some other syrups on the market that are made up of chemicals.
on January 18, 2013
I am so glad that there is a nice alternate to regular processed syrups that contain so much high fructose corn syrup. My husband loves it in his morning coffee. It's great in our cappucinos as well!
on October 14, 2014
Wonderful syrup. However, it molds shortly after opening.
55 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2015
Syrup is ok, but don't notice any difference than any other caramel syrup.. Displeased though that my Monin squirt dispenser does not fit this bottle since it fits all the other Monin syrups I have used.
on October 12, 2015
This tastes great! The only thing I would love to have is a syrup pump because it leaks out when I'm trying to pour it in to my coffee. I tried another syrump pump that I had laying around but it doesn't fit the mouth of the bottle. Boo.
on July 3, 2014
Great product! Shipping had issue. Probably was FEDEX not be careful with the product. Matt emailed me promptly and had fixed the problem with item even tho FEDEX (I believe caused it). I would not hesitate to purchase other great items from the seller. Nice to know their is still a company that takes pride in their items included how it is shipped.
on December 10, 2014
Delicious! Packaged very well in 2 boxes & arrived quickly. My son loves when I buy syrups because he gets the telescoping boxes to play with, lol. They do a great job of getting these heavy glass bottles shipped without any leakage or damage. Thank you!