Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monistat 1 Vaginal Antifungal Day or Night 1-Day Treatment Combination Pack
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Style Name: Day or Night 1-Day Treatment|Change
Price:$12.49+ $4.99 shipping

on August 30, 2015
Worked like a charm . I was a little wary of possible burning, as I had read the reviews. there was absolutely no burning for me at ALL. not one bit of discomfort. Would definitely use this again.

****Note: this is designed to stay in place once it dissolves up inside of you for several days. so, the product is not "gone" after one day. You still have to wait about 3 days to get back to normal down there. the "one day" thing refers to the convenience of not having to stick something up there three nights in a row.
on July 10, 2014
The first time I used this product it worked effectively without any side effects. It was amazing. A little awkward with the ovule and the leakage afterwards, but with no pain - additional itch? I was so glad to have this product.

The second and last time I've had to use this product... OMG Did I experience the severe side effects women are experiencing. I knew that it supposedly didn't help, but I was sitting there using ice cubes to help keep the itch at bay while I ate yogurt and drank low sugar cranberry juice. Finally I caved and decided to get Monistat 1 again because it wasn't getting any better and the itch was driving me insane. As directed I took this at night before bed to help the product stay in longer. My husband and I fell asleep a little before midnight. I woke up around 3am with the most intense...severe itch ever and the product already started leaking. This was seriously ridiculous. I tried laying back down and falling asleep. About an agonizing hour or so later I finally fell asleep. I was still slightly itchy in the morning, but about the same as I had been experiencing before taking Monistat 1. That night the itching was starting to lessen - not gone, but still getting some random itching. By the next day I was back to normal.

I give this product a rating a 4 out of 5 stars because the product worked, but... it's not always the most comfortable thing to deal with! Maybe it depends on the severity of the infection. All in all... if you don't want to go to the doctor to get a prescription and you don't have time for the itching... get this product because it'll work - even if for a few hours the itching is intense.

PS. I didn't get the intense burning other women described. I'm not sure, but maybe they had scratched and broke skin so when the reaction was happening it burned? Like I said I was using ice to help calm the itch so no abrasion for the Monistat to sting.
on March 2, 2016
Like many of the other ladies using this product, I did not know what I was getting myself in to. The side effects of, as one reviewer aptly put, 'satan's egg' are certainly worse than a yeast infection ever could be. I am definitely going with the lower dose next time!

On another note, I have to say that while I was experiencing the firey sensation of Monistat 1 I found these product reviews and they provided some much needed comic relief. Thank you to the other women who posted such great reviews!
on August 26, 2012
The doctor told me to get Monistat and I did...what a mistake! It didn't occur to me to go read reviews on what the doctor ordered...apparently my avid review-reading skills failed me on this most unfortunate of occasions. As you can tell from the other 1 star reviews, this is a product to avoid. I wish I had opted for Monistat 3 or 7 instead. Alas. It does indeed feel like fire ants are attacking your vagina...or like your rubbed sandpaper around down there. Steer clear! That said, if you find yourself in the situation I found myself in...reading the plethora of 1 star reviews about 10 minutes too late...there is a bit of hope. I found some relief by sitting in a warm bath and removing as much of the ovule's remnants as possible. I am able to sit (albeit on a pillow) right now. Best of success ladies!
on January 23, 2012
I used monistat because, like most everyone else, I wanted relief without the hassle of the doctor's office. That was the biggest mistake of my life. The good reviews for this product say, "the product WARNS about the burning!" Does that make it okay? I've never had an STD before, but I imagine this is the burning feeling they're talking about. I don't know what about, "I'm suffering from itching due to a yeast infection," made Monistat think that BURNING would be better. I never expected that the burning would be so horrible. Furthermore, I think I was one of those unfortunate yeast infections that Monistat couldn't cure. So I suffered the burning for nothing- and still had to go to the doctor's office. If you don't want to trust the reviews, that's your own opinion. I just wish I had read them before I made the mistake of buying it. Use at your own risk.
on May 5, 2011
I wasnt sure about all the bad reviews, but this product worked great for me, no dr visit!!!
I had no problems at all !!!
on May 31, 2015
I have yeast infections constantly. And I have always bought the monistat 1 at the first signs of one. I have never had the reaction that reviewers are talking about. Until a few months after I had my baby. It wasn't as severe as what some people are talking about, but it was very extremely intense. It lasted only maybe an hour at tops. The next time I used it I got on here and read the reviews and freaked out right after inserting it and was able to take it out, or most of it. This time I started feeling the signs Friday night. By Saturday I was so uncomfortable, I knew there was no way I could wait until Monday to get into the doctor. So I went to CVS and purchased this inserted it and got online and sat reading all these terrible side effects. It's been 13 hours and I have had nothing worse than the normal warming feeling.
on January 18, 2015
Monistat 1 Needs to either have better warning labels or to have its' formula reconfigure!
I too took the quick road to recovery via Monistat 1 at 1130 tonight. Its agter 3:00 and Im still in pain!!
I don't have yeast infections often and have had a positive experience the last time I used a Monistat product..but NOT this time!
I agree this product isn't appropriate for use!! I am concerned the ingredients are too concentrated and are not sensitive enough to our bodies already in pain from the infection. I have been in pain for about 2 hours now. I used this product before bedtime and was awoken by severe vaginal pain worse than what I had been experiencing from the infection!! A "slight irritation" is NOT what I'm experiencing!!! My pain lead me to you ladies and reading your suffering from this same product; while I was somewhat comforted to know you were experiencing the same reaction..the fact that several entries were up to 7 years old frightens me! It's 2015!!!! Why is this still happening to innocent ladies like us??? I'm confused and angy!!

I am so thankful for all your honest comments and I'll do my part to let Monistat know ( I don't work for them or anything I'm a teacher) I'm just going to call them..post stuff and spread the word! I would encourage you all to do the same!! Nothing will change if we don't speak out!! The warnings are not adequate or the product should be yanked off the shelf and redesigned!!
Thanks for helping me out tonight..
Peace 401am
on August 30, 2014
I had been itching for 3 days . I knew I had a yeast infection because of the itching in the discharge so traveling from Las Vegas Nevada 2 Oakland California I had to hurry up and do something so yesterday morning I went to Walmart and I went and got me some badges still and I have got me some Monistat 1 well when I got home and I took the monistat one which was during the daytime I saw a little leakage a little warming sensation but I just decided to lay in bed all day then this morning I had no symptoms of a yeast infection when I woke up I was so relieved although although I didn't have any bad experiences from theMonistat 1 I can say that it was a success a success I am very pleased with this product I had no burning no pain when using the product this is the best product I have used from the store I don't understand the bed review then they r gettin cuz is an excellent product so ladies if you're having any issues down there Monistat on now if you do have burning and stuff like that maybe you should check to see if its even a yeast infection and maybe something else so and if you're considering using Monistat 1 and you want to do the reviews don't allow with somebody else say or write change your idea or your thought of using Monistat want from me it was a great medication and I am truly satisfied and happy that I chose Monistat 1
on December 13, 2012
After multiple vaginal infections/yeast infections, instead of dealing with the doctor I got monistat 1, I received it and that morning I used it, I was at work about 2 hours later and experienced the severe burning and itching that many others described. It was almost unbearable for about an hour but my symptoms have almost completely disappeared within 24 hours. I most definitely would take the hour of burning over dealing with waking up with the burning, swelling, disgusting discharge in the middle of the night. Know what you are going into with this product and the pros will outweigh the cons.