Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 25, 2014
I love this monitor! I used it as a car backup screen and I have no complaints whatsoever. Resolution is so crisp and clear. What I love about it is that it turns off(black screen) if it doesn't detect video signal from both video inputs. Therefore, if you test this monitor on its own without plugging in a camera, then you'll think that it's not working. Well, it is... just plug in a camera!

I purchased it from BRAVOLINK and I'm glad I did. This seller's support system is alone up there in my opinion. A certain Karmen took care of my "issues" - which turned out to be of my fault. I guess this seller makes it a point to make their customers happy. So, if you want a company that stands behind their product and treats you special, shop at Bravolink... I'm serious!
on May 6, 2014
Need this size for my specific installation. They are not easy to find as suppliers seem to want to supersize to the 7 inch. Couldn't believe the price. Was worried about shipment from China, but received the unit in less than 2 weeks. Leads and connections are good and the picture is great. Think I'll buy a second one just for backup since it's so difficult getting a 5 incher.
on May 17, 2015
Anyone with questions can look at each one of my review & photos concerning the 3 items mentioned below to really see and get info on how the items bond for a perfect and flawless operation:
I really like this monitor.
Its hooked up to a Esky® EC170-08 100% Waterproof Night Vision High Definition Car Rear View Backup Camera with 170 Degree Viewing Angle, and a Butterfly-Sized and the TaoTronics TT-WM01 2.4GHz Wireless transmitter / receivers modules, all purchased on Amazon.
******I attached PHOTOS showing my set up of the camera as it relates to this monitor. ( other black cam shown is a for a rear dash cam)

The suction cup is sturdy and has a locking mechanism attached to the bracket, so it stays on the windshield. The Monitor has 4 openings on its back so it fits on to the 4 prongs that protruding on the rear of bracket. The monitor can be lifted off and just placed back on.
A Very Nice feature.

For my setup, on an Suv, I cut off all the RCA & Power plugs on Monitor, Wireless Transmitter / Receiver & Camera because I spliced the cable ends appropriately. A 12v Cigarette plug I ordered form amazon was defective. I had one on another device, I removed it and easily spliced it onto the wireless receiver power wire. The receiver top wire then goes to the Monitor bare power wire.
I attached the Wireless Receiver to the rear o the monitor with Velcro. stays in place nicely. I plug 12v in when I am in the vehicle.
All wires are tied off neatly.

Monitor display is clear and colors Nice.. My camera is mounted inside the vehicle. *********( SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS)
Note - Monitor picture is much clearer than shown. Look closely and you will see the top of the receivers antennae on the rear.
A cellphone was use to take the photo.
I gauge distance by backing up. then get out of vehicle and see how close the other vehicle is. Once satisfied, I know my limit as a rule.
In my case,the stopping point for me is at the Bottom of the Yellow grid lines. beyond that, I know I will touch the other vehicle.

This is the only 5 inch monitor I have seen so far and its appropriate as it does not obstruct my view and is not heavy so the bracket / suction cup stays on the windshield.
I remove all the items mentioned above (except the cameras ) including brackets whenever I am finish driving for the day. I believe the sticking ability of the suction cup will last longer if its not constantly being heated by the summer sun, 365 days out of the year.

I am extremely satisfied with this monitor. No regrets at all.....

See my review and photos on the Backup Camera and the Wireless Transmitter / Receiver mentioned above also.
on March 10, 2014
I bought this to use for FPV. It does not blue screen and image quality is great. I built a pair of DIY goggles using them and couldnt ask for more.
on May 25, 2016
I am using this for a FPV monitor for my quadcopter. NO BLUE SCREEN! nice and bright so you don't have to work too hard to shade the screen, even on a bright day. i run it from a 3s (11.1v) battery pack without any trouble. I'm thinking about integrating my VRX into the LCD housing itself to eliminate the wad of wires i currently have zip-tied to the back of the screen, so that i'll only need to give it power. However, that would require a bit of fabrication since the VRX has 2 buttons and an LED display, and is currently in a metal case (plastic would have been easier to work with). but that's a pipe dream - not really necessary.
on December 9, 2014
I use this in the house with a 12v power supply so I don't have to lug around a full size TV when testing different items like DVD's, etc. Very clean, crisp screen. No audio on it, but two Video RCA inputs.
on October 26, 2015
Great little monitor. I purchased it to connect it to my GoPro film rig setup. It doesn't work with my HERO3 but it works great with my HERO4. Not sure what the difference is or why. I've asked GoPro support to see if they have some ideas. Overall I'm happy with this purchase.
on March 17, 2016
Nice little back-up monitor. Clear and bright. However after a few months began to flicker and eventually died altogether. Trouble shot the system looking for loose wires, bad camera and such. Finally just order another monitor. That was the problem and this one works fine, just hope it lasts a little longer. Also, the original had a DBPOWER sticker on the front, this replacement does not, otherwise looks identical. If it's on in a year, I'll give it another star.
on July 20, 2014
Like the 5 inch monitor, however after approx 3 week, the monitor started flickering on and off with blank screen... Still worked when backing up but distracting while driving with the monitor coming on for no reason... Returned and ordered the same type monitor...
Gave it 4 starts, because it electronics, and anything can fail... Will see how the 2nd monitor holds up...
on June 27, 2014
This display is a great value. We bought it to replace a backup camera display that went bad in our motorhome. We plan on buying a second unit as a spare in the near future. The customer service from seller Bravolink is excellent. I highly recommend the display and Bravolink.