5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stand
Published 10 months ago by Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, some customization missing
Published 1 month ago by Kyle Greenwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stand, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Dual LCD Monitor Free Standing Desk Mount/ Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable fits 2 /Two Screens up to 24" ~ (by VIVO) (Office Product)
Just as most of the other reviewers say. This is a really good, heavy, solid stand. Money well spent. As long as you have a decent size desk top. Because the base unit's feet stick out pretty far. Thinking about drilling a hole in my desk and mounting it that way during my next computer upgrade. The only thing that i wish i could do something about is that i have 20" monitors, have to pull them forward a little more than I'd like to get them to be in a "V" position and touching each other. Larger monitors wouldn't pose that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I need!, September 5, 2013
I am a programmer who sits in front of monitors 8+ hours a day. This stand solve my problem of lifting monitors without using bulky phone books. It was easy to install and it holds up two 23'' monitors very well.

Choose this one over others mainly because its bit 'foot', which eliminates the need of drilling holes on desk top. Its foot is big enough so that you don't worry about accidentally hit your monitors onto the floor.

Highly recommend it to anyone who spends long hours with dual monitors all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved this., January 7, 2014
I saw my grandson with his 'new' dual monitor setup - one on a wall mount and one on his desk. I sent it to him as a gift for his birthday. He loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, some customization missing, July 12, 2014
There is plenty of action on the arms but I was disappointed with the overall positions you could place your monitors in once they are attached to the arms. This stand pretty much only allows you to do two side by side monitors. I was hoping to be able to set the two monitors at an angle to each other to produce more of a surround effect and to allow me to place them closer to the corner of my desk and the length of the arms does not allow for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to be able to mount with base or to desk, July 15, 2014
TwoGirls (Las Vegas, NV. USA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:07 Mins

At work I us a SIIG dual monitor stand but when I wanted to get a dual stand for home the SIIG wouldn't work because of the way my desk sits against the window. So I got this stand and set it up on the base for a few weeks and it worked fine but the base does take up a lot of room so I removed the base and mounted it straight to the desk and really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money..., January 3, 2014
Nice stand, worked exactly as described...very sturdy, easy setup....cheaper then store prices...stand is well balanced and offers good support..definitly worth the money...

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, August 29, 2013
It was easy to set up it took about 5 to 10 mins.
If you have a 23inch screen you need to tighten up the tilt some more;however, to do that you need to take off the covers which are not very clear in the manual.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is heavy duty and easily holds his 22 inch screens, August 7, 2014
My husband loves this stand. It is heavy duty and easily holds his 22 inch screens. I was worries that it would tip over due to the weight but that was unfounded. The base has more than enough weight to counterbalance the weight of the screens. It frees up so much space on our desk which is a big deal since my husband and I both use our computers a lot. We also both have dual screens. So the space on our desk is limited. I am hoping to get one for myself soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... what I consider a "cheap" stand I couldn't be happier. Sturdy, July 11, 2014
For what I consider a "cheap" stand I couldn't be happier. Sturdy, easy to assemble and adjust, looks good.... very surprised! I ordered 4 and am coming back to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
simple function at a very good price

Rate and Discover Movies