1. The Mini-DVI to VGA adapter is designed for the iMac (Intel Core Duo), MacBook, and PowerBook G4, allowing you to connect to an external VGA monitor or projector.
2. Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
3. Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reducted blanking video resolution
4. Automatic sink detection
5. Low power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status
6. EDID pass-through from PC source to display
7.Connect the adapter to the Mini-DVI port of the computer and the VGA end of the adapter to an external VGA monitor or projector. You can use this cable in both video mirroring and extended desktop modes.