- Paperback: 335 pages
- Publisher: Kendall Hunt Pub Co; 4 Pap/Com edition (May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0757562345
- ISBN-13: 978-0757562341
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 8.2 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#263,756 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #33 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Perinatology & Neonatology
- #45 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics > Perinatology & Neonatology
- #84 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Obstetrics & Gynecology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Fetal Heart Monitoring Principles and Practices 4th Edition (Awhonn, Fetal Heart Monitoring) 4 Pap/Com Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Pandemic" by Sonia Shah
By delving into the convoluted science, strange politics, and checkered history of one of the world's deadliest diseases, Pandemic reveals what the next epidemic might look like--and what we can do to prevent it. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Full of relevant information for novices learning labor and delivery. Lots of good diagrams with fetal monitoring strip examples with explanations.Published 8 months ago by Patti West-Truby