5.0 out of 5 stars No More Dull, Blunt Carrots For Us!
Published 15 months ago by Melissa J. Burton

3.0 out of 5 stars Carrot Flowers
This looks like a big pencil sharpener. It only worked for me when the carrot reached a certain size. Maybe there is a learning curve, but I don't have the patience to practice much more.
Published 7 months ago by Mary the teacher

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Dull, Blunt Carrots For Us!, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Monkey Business Karoto Sharpener & Peeler - Orange (Orange) (Kitchen)
My husband and I saw this cool product on TV and were thrilled to find that Amazon carried it! I can't tell you how difficult it's been to eat blunt carrots all these years. Now, when I'm craving a raw carrot I just get out my Karoto and sharpen one up! The Karoto is big enough to bring carrots to a really fine point. I do have to give one warning, though: Be careful if you gesture with your hand a lot while talking. My husband says I almost put his eye out while eating my carrot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved our lives!, August 12, 2014
My wife and I are frequently attacked by ninjas while cooking, which can be both annoying and dangerous. It is especially exasperating when agents of the Dragon’s Claw come at me while I am eating a bowl of breakfast cereal, a Pop Tart™ or some other blunt and crumbly food with limited potential for weaponization. Now that we own a Karoto-like knock-off, I am able to quickly arm myself when I see the smoke bombs go off in the dining room (smoke bombs always precede an attack) by grabbing a few carrots and sharpening them to lethal points. The only downside is that when thrown, the sharpened carrots sometimes pass completely through the attacking ninjas and stick in the sheetrock of the wall. Sheetrock can be expensive to replace.

B. in Brookhaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious, April 28, 2013
Jazzy Jeanne (Merced, California) - See all my reviews
My husband and I are impressed that anyone thought of this--a carrot sharpener. Not only are we glad we got one, but we've added this item to our list of what we can buy for someone who has everything. Surely most everyone would enjoy receiving one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Carrot Flowers, April 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, January 25, 2014
It does what it says and is really fun for the kids. They just love adding carrots to their salads now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 15, 2014
Amazing!!! get one of this for yourself ASAP. It will change how you eat carrots.

4.0 out of 5 stars the "waste not want not" method of self defense, October 16, 2014
Liz (torrance, ca United States) - See all my reviews
my family tries to live an organic, natural life, and this includes our weaponry. since machetes don't biodegrade and bullets have all that led and damage hearing. this gives us the nice happy medium between home defense and being ecologically sound. i recommend sharpening the carrot before hand (made that mistake once and never again. home intruders don't wait for you to sharpen your weapons, even if it just turned out to be your husband using the restroom), then keeping it cold while you wait to be attacked. if you're not attacked within a few days you just cook the carrot.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 and 8 Yyar old love it!, October 31, 2014
So fun for my kids! Anything to help them eat vegetables!

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a white elephant gift, planning ..., November 17, 2014
I bought this as a white elephant gift, planning to use it for that one person who is difficult to buy presents for. So I have no idea on how it performs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and useful!, December 5, 2013
Not only is it funny and crude, but it is doubly useful in creating thin strips of carrots for salads or garnishes as well as having a proper vegetable peeler on the bottom that is somehow ergonomically more comfortable than the oblong ones.