Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Of course the Soma cube is a classic but for some reason this is one of my personal favorites...it's simple, has a great feel in the hands and presents enough of a challenge to become engaging without the frustration. Great for the table-top since company is sure to find this irresistable! Not a major challenge for advanced puzzlers but a fun one just the same. These puzzles are all like small works of art and delight young and old alike. I own a LOT of these puzzles and enjoy each immensely so see my other reviews for a break down on difficulty level, quality of workmanship and more. Great gift for the visually impaired!
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2008
Once you solved the puzzle its fun to watch others figure it out. I keep this one on my office desk and find people attempting to assemble it. Its made of wood so very durable. Its truely a brain teaser.
on February 13, 2014
Purchased this puzzle as a Christmas gift, it was broken. Very disappointing. I left a bad review and was contacted by the owner of the company who offered to send a new puzzle. I was very impressed and deleted the bad review. We have not received the replacement and I feel duped. I should have let the negative review stand.
on May 29, 2010
i was dissappointed to see that the wooden puzzle did not fit together smooth. the middle long pieces were slightly sticking out even before the puzzle was first taken apart. i have the square shaped puzzle and that was good, maybe the circular one wasn't as easy to manufacture properly. all in all, it's not bad, but i wouldn't order this for anyone else since it doesn't live up to the price.
on January 9, 2012
Initially we broke one of the pieces taking it apart, but a dab of glue fixed it. The family spent a good half day before we broke down and looked up the solution. This puzzle is tough. My 7 year old spent hours with it and almost got it. I'd recommend this, but make sure you have a few hours set aside to figure it out. Well worth the price.
on January 4, 2013
My wife loves puzzles. We've gotten pretty good at them but this one is pretty challenging. Currently it's sitting on our coffee table 95% done, with just one little nub out of place (which probably means we need to redo the entire thing). The pieces are of excellent quality, and I'm sure we'll solve it eventually.
on February 8, 2014
it appears well made and the wood species is beautiful but the joints are rather tight and unfortunately one of the thin tabs broke off.....I have not had problems with any of their other offerings.....
on November 11, 2015
Once you unwrap it, it falls apart. I realize the idea is that it's a puzzle but it is immediately in pieces. Wanted to use this for a couples retreat weekend to notice how well a couple works together on a project. So happy I ordered just one to try it out first.
on December 9, 2012
These are great items to have around for guests to test their skills, as gifts, and conversation starters. Most folks love the challenge and it generally gets the whole group trying to be first so they can have bragging rights. An all round fun item.
on January 3, 2013
I bought 4 different wood puzzles for stocking stuffers. They are all challenging. Eventually I will figure them all out but I might need to look up the answers online or at the very least get some clues from my husband.