Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 27, 2011
I was looking for a desk toy to give a retiring coworker. It looked neat, so I got one for myself as well. It's pretty fun to play with, and it looks nice. Due to the item's name "Drawers," I thought I would be able to hide something small inside of it, but that is not the case. It's not too complicated to take apart. However, unless you remember how it goes back together again, it will be tough to put back together! I would say it's a decent value for the price.
on August 10, 2010
if you read the product description and expect to get what it says, you'll be rather disappointed. it is a puzzle with no functional drawers or any space to put anything inside it at all. I was hoping to find a puzzle box to use to propose to my girlfriend with, however this has left me with no such thing. on the other hand, at least I have a new toy to play with.
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2010
I received this as a birthday gift and instantly had at it. The "drawers" slid to and fro and seemed to be impossible to remove. After about ten minutes of fiddling with it though, I finally prevailed...only to be alarmed that I didn't think of keeping track of how I did it. I spent about 30 minutes trying to put it back together. The website offers solutions for those of you who like to learn the answers quickly and impress your friends, but I'd say try to figure it out first, you can do it! Remember to pay close attention to how you took it apart!
on October 23, 2011
I gave this gift to my girlfriend my her birthday, and she was very happy with it. I knew that she was very good at solving puzzles, so I wanted to get something fairly difficult, but this just wasn't that hard. She had it figured out in about 20-30 minutes. However, it might be more suited for younger children, as the puzzle itself was definitely well made and of good quality. I would recommend this as a gift for anybody who enjoys puzzles that aren't too challenging. However, keep in mind that you can't actually put something in the drawers, which was a little disappointing as well.
on March 18, 2013
The name of this product is misleading. "Drawer" implies that there is space in which to store something. The wooden pieces of this box must fit together, interlocking, thus leaving no room to stash or store something. Other than that, It's a cute idea and a fun puzzle to solve.
on January 11, 2012
when i ordered this, i was not expecting it to be a brain killer. let me explain, it was almost imposible to figure out how to take out the blocks, i doubt that anyone under 11 can solve this. and i was thinking that taking them out was hard, puting them back together is harder, i ordered this over a year ago and i still havent been able to put them back together correctly, right now the are in my room, untouched and impossible. there is one way to put it together and thats the way you got it. any other way will be to easy to get them out. i recommend you DONT get this unless you are some sort of genius.
on December 17, 2011
I bought this for my daughters 11th bday. It was smaller than what she would have liked. However her and her 6 year old brow had funny trying to solve this puzzle. The puzzle came.with a link to the solution online.
on January 29, 2014
I originally purchased this based on Amazon's recommendation after looking for something to gift money in for Christmas thinking it had an actual drawer. This is a simple puzzle BLOCK and does not have anything that could be considered a drawer to put things in.
on July 29, 2015
Very good quality puzzle, but essentially useless solution instructions. Four pieces lettered A, B, C, and D in the solution, where only piece B could be readily identified. Could not tell the difference between pieces A, C, and D in their drawings. VERY annoying! Other reviewers have also pointed this out. (Taking the puzzle apart isn't too difficult, but I turned to the (useless) instructions to reassemble).

How tough would it be for them to make a YouTube video?
on September 20, 2015
This was a great Christmas day gift last year. We gave a variety of wooden puzzles as prizes at a Christmas party. We had fun passing them around and it added to the magic of our special family time together. Great little mystery that your party guest can have fun guessing a solution. This puzzle (and a few others) provided a good hour of entertainment watching each of the guest take turns trying to solve.