Dexter 8 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Beautiful Day It's been 6 months since LaGuerta's murder - and Dexter is still managing life as a dad, brother, and serial killer. Meanwhile, Miami Metro investigates the murder of a man who has had pieces of his brain removed.
2. Every Silver Lining... Miami Metro continues their hunt for the Brain Surgeon, while Dr. Vogel enlists Dexter to do her bidding based on her own personal experience with her previous patients. Debra continues to track down her PI case and has to take matters into her own hands.
3. What's Eating Dexter Morgan? Dexter continues his manhunt for the Brain Surgeon. Dr. Vogel tries to prove to Dexter that he's perfect as a psychopath. Debra's PTSD kicks in and she makes a desperate plea to confess to LaGuerta's murder.
4. Scar Tissue Dexter tracks down another potential serial killer from Dr. Vogel's list. Quinn celebrates his passing of the Sergeant's exam by defending Debra's honor in a fight. Dr. Vogel begins treating Debra for her PTSD.
5. This Little Piggy Dr. Vogel gets abducted by the Brain Surgeon, while Dexter and Debra try and rescue her. Masuka finds out he has a daughter.
6. A Little Reflection Dexter monitors a young psychopath to see if he is suited for his table. Dexter and Debra finally get back to normal, but are surprised by his ex, Hannah.
7. Dress Code Dexter hunts down Hannah to figure out why she's back in Miami. Dexter also takes on a protégé and starts teaching him the Code.
8. Are We There Yet Dexter tracks down his protégé in the belief that he murdered his neighbor. Meanwhile, Dexter tries to help Hannah escape the country.
9. Make Your Own Kind of Music Dexter investigates the murder of his protégé. Dr. Vogel gets the surprise of a lifetime when someone returns from her past.
10. Goodbye Miami With help from Dr. Vogel, Dexter tries to lure the Brain Surgeon to a location in order to get him on his table. In the end, an important person in Dexter's life is murdered before his eyes.
11. Monkey in a Box Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison and taking Saxon out once and for all. A dramatic sequence of events shows Dexter's growth as a human being, but at the same time his lack of action causes a grizzly end to the episode.
12. Remember the Monsters? In the final episode of the groundbreaking series, Dexter is faced with impossible odds. A brewing hurricane is about to touch down on Miami and Dexter has to end things his way.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Director||Ernest R. Dickerson|
|Starring||Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter|
|Supporting actors||Desmond Harrington, C.S. Lee, David Zayas, Aimee Garcia, Geoff Pierson, James Remar, Yvonne Strahovski, Sean Patrick Flanery, Kenny Johnson, Valerie Cruz, Dora Madison Burge, Darri Ingolfsson, Jadon Wells, Dana L. Wilson, Kevin Brief, Suzanne Whang, Jason Williams|
|Executive Producer||Scott Buck|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love Dexter, disappointed with the ending but all in all the season was great.
The ending was not what I thought it would be... In a bad way :( it was not the Dexter I'm used to seeing and I hoped for more.
I don't want to spoil it for fans that are really into the show like I was so I won't say too much.
I ordered the DVD on Netflix...got to the third disc (out of four discs) and finally gave up. I did not care what happened to Dexter or the people on the show. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Stephen Sanders
I really loved every season of Dexter except this one. Wow, I was really sad at the way Dexter ended it was a total let down and a little unbelievable. A little bit of fantasy. Read morePublished 2 days ago by M. St Germain
wow---this ending was so great---it closed all of the loose threads---everyone was accounted for---
it was sad that this was the ending---i will miss Dexter and his life
Hated to see it go. But I'm glad I can relive my favorite episodes, again and again. Dexter Morgan is the BEST Anti Hero in ages. I hope the rumors of a film are true. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Maria J. Gift
I've seen some bad reviews, but over all I thought it was really good. Of course if you like Dexter it's a must!Published 3 days ago by joseph schaeffer
Amazing last season. Definitely worth watching all 8. Season goes in a different direction but makes it work. Suspenseful and great!Published 5 days ago by Louisa
Had to complete the series. We all enjoyed it so much on TV. Now we can watch whenever we want.Published 6 days ago by redital47
Loved this whole series and sad it came to an end. Not much I can say without giving things away, which I know others have, but I don't want to spoil it for someone who's not... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Nicole Hanna
I pretty much came here to rant about how awful the finale was.
I thought it was the worst ending I have ever see in my freaking life. Read more