Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 22, 2011
I really enjoyed this version of Monopoly. It would have been better if it had come with more monopoly money, only because I don't know where to buy this edition's money separately. It arrived on time after I had to contact the sender. They said it wasn't their fault it got mailed to the wrong address, however it was, Amazon had the right shipping address and my other product made it with no problems. I did eventually get them to mail me another copy. I do hope that the first one made it back to them. All in all I am happy with my purchase.
on February 8, 2010
This is ok. Maybe I'm too much of a Monopoly Purist... This only gives 4 characters to move with, & those are not fave characters. It also adds some kind of a "Super Tink" to the Monopoly game concept. I'm not a fan of that, & we generally play w/o it.
on January 24, 2010
My daughter really wanted this Monopoly game because it's Disney, but beware of the change in rules and trying to decipher what is what as far as properties and railroads etc. Otherwise, it's a neat change to the standard standby:)
on February 13, 2015
Really fun monopoly with a twist. whenever you roll a double, you move the tinkerbell piece. if you land on property with tinkerbell on it you either get it for free or the bank pays the rent. it is very well-made, great pieces and lots of fun.
on January 14, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my daughters. They are 20 and 15. They have several editions of monopoly & they love this one as well. I have played with them. I wouldn't recommend this for any little kids. It is more complicated & has small parts. My girls love it.
on November 28, 2011
I like this game alot. Right when we got it we opened the box and started playing it. Unfortunately, the characters in this game arn't the most famous disney characters we were hoping for. They need to make a newer, more up to date version of this game. The reason I rated it 4 stars, though, is that it is very well set up and thought through. The only flaw is that it's out of date. I would recomend this for anyone who doesn't care that it is out of date and is a disney lover.
on July 11, 2012
The grandkids and I really enjoy this version of monopoly and it has a couple of things that speed up the game and make it exciting. This version is fun.
on April 18, 2015
As I remember I buy this monopoly together with other items when I was still at Afghanistan for my baby and still they playing it every night. Thank you
on January 5, 2012
Cute game based on real monopoly game. 7 year old grandson loves it. Same format as regular game but it uses Disney places for real estate property.
on September 18, 2012
best family game ever. this game keeps all the kids interested from the age of 5 to 1o. they always want to play. money well spent.

See 1 answered question