Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 17, 2011
This game has wonderful options, many ways to play, classical or city. One only drawback, if more people plan to play, you need the same amount of remotes, of course up to four people. No way to simply pass a remote around. So if you have two remotes, your play is limited to two people, but you can add two computer opponents to make it four players.
My husband is a Monopoly-addict, he can play anytime, anywhere. With the Nintendo Wii version of Monopoly my husband and I can play a game without the mess of the pieces (that our kids will destroy) and even pause or it save it! We can also mix it up with the different styles of the game and Monopoly boards! When the first Monopoly came out for the Wii, my husband thought it was the coolest game. Then with the new features included in Monopoly Streets both of us loved it. Monopoly Streets I think makes Monopoly more exciting and it feels like you are walking around the actual Monopoly properties! Both games though offer various gameboards, tokens and other features you can unlock as you play. They also have different rules you can add or use for shorter gameplay and such.

What is nice is when you first load the game Monopoly Collection, you have two choices: Monopoly or Monopoly Streets. So it is like two Wii games in one! Perfect for any Monopoly fan or as a family game night game! While there is something fun and special about sitting around an actual Monopoly board game, the Wii versions have its perks too!
on January 13, 2012
it is definitely not the Monopoly of my childhood, but it is fun and I can see how it could become the Monopoly game of children today. I do like the "street" version the best because it puts me (mii) on the board for a completely new and exciting take on the game. All in all I think it was a good buy, and it brings young and old together in an up-to-date way. And I still get to be the "top hat"!
on January 7, 2013
The traditional monopoly game plays great but Monopoly Streets tends to freeze for some reason on our machine. Could this be a result of a bad disc? Fun but this really is a game best played the old fashion way.
on August 8, 2013
Wii Monopoly Streets is adorable. It varies a little from original Monopoly, but I like it. So far my favorite mode is the darling cartoon 3D version of Monopoly Streets. At first, I couldn't make it work after I chose my player piece. Then I realized I needed another Wii Remote to be a second player to make the game work. Since it was the middle of the night (I'm a night owl) & I didn't want to wait to play with others, I was 2 players. Sure, it's cheating but I just wanted to check out the game & understand it before I introduced my husband to it. I discovered there are other Monopoly boards to choose from & Mii characters are available (YAY!). I can't unlock those yet since I haven't earned enough virtual money (earn more as I play more). I love the speedy game mode: fast dice, I think it's called. Keeps the game from being too long. It took me an hour to play 1 game (mind you, I was learning as I played & wasn't really seriously playing since I was playing both remotes: I chose the dog & shoe characters. The next day, I introduced my husband to this game & he liked it, although he wanted to play the different versions available, not just 3D & speed dice modes. I haven't played the Wii Monopoly game in this collection yet: I will update my review when we play that. I recommend this game for adults who enjoy playing Monopoly board game & are fine with variations & a few differences to the game. I actually prefer this to the original board game since it's cuter. My husband (57) & I (44) like this game a lot & I'm glad I bought it.
on September 13, 2015
We enjoy playing this as a family and is so much easier than setting up a full Monopoly game. There are different ways to play the game and all the math is done for you, so it's enjoyable for younger kids too. There are fun graphics when the pieces move around the board (ex. the dog runs, the car zooms). These can be disabled after the novelty wears off. It is slightly difficult for me to read the cards and options from about 6 feet away on a 40-something inch LED tv. This bothers me, but doesn't prevent me from enjoying the game.
on August 13, 2013
this is a nice take on the classic game. It's fun to experience Monopoly differently, but you reach a point where you want the game to move along more than you want to continue to watch the animation.
on November 3, 2013
Having rented the XBox360 version of this game, and enjoyed it immensely, I decided to buy the Wii version since it is two games in one, so I figured it was a better deal. However, there is a huge disadvantage to playing the Wii version, and that is that since the Wii is not truly high definition, it's difficult, nay impossible to tell where the different pieces are on the board during overhead views! And that is crucial for strategical reasons, to be able to tell what properties which player is on at any given moment during the game, and I didn't have that problem on the XBox360 version. I was afraid this would be the problem on the Wii, and it turns out to be true. The game also suffers from the problem of God-awful repetitive music and animations THAT THEY DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SKIP OR TURN OFF!!! It gets so old waiting for the stupid animations to complete their course, but otherwise it's a fun game. And I like the Streets game as well. But if I could do it over again, I would buy the Xbox 360 version instead just because it utilizes high definition.
on September 19, 2013
I ordered this game because I love playing the real thing with my brother and still wanted to play the game when he is away at school. I know it's impossible to replicate the real thing, but the game makers did a pretty decent job of recreating it. To me, it's not as much fun as the real thing or if you're playing by yourself, but it's better than the alternative of not playing at all!
on April 15, 2013
Monopoly Collection is definitely the best video game version of Monopoly I've ever played. The 3D Cities are fantastic, the mini-games are fun, the different board styles are inventive, the different game mode challenge's certainly give it a twist, and the ability to tweak the game rules makes it that much more interesting. Another bonus is you actually have to build up Monopoly credits in order to unlock more tokens, cities, boards, and you can use your Mii as a token character. If you're not in the mood for all the new stuff, then Classic Monopoly is there too.

Monopoly Collection is complete fun for the whole family, absolutely!

See 1 answered question