Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Monopoly: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Monopoly: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition
|Price:||$29.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.99 (27%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Custom game board designed by Blizzard, features the faction capitals and zones from the virtual world, Azeroth
- 6 collectible tokens voted on by the fans
- Custom sculpted houses (Towns) and Hotels (Cities)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Same-sized property and chance/chest cards, slightly wider than Monopoly Money.
- Clean and spacious formatting (font, layout, art) on all items. Visual theme is true to Warcraft with bright, deep colors and current characters of lore.
- Currency is g! (WTB [Primal Might] 115g!, lol) Somewhat obvious what it stands for, but I do not believe the game defines it anywhere.
- 6 tokens easily distinguishable from quite a distance.
- Color Sets corresponding to ascending leveling zone in WoW. Brown (purple) = L1-15, Light Blue = L15-30, Pink = L 30-45, Orange = L 45-60, Red = L60-70, Yellow = L70-80, Green = L 80-85, Blue = Org and Stormwind. No two properties have too-similar sounding names. Utilities are "Kezan Electric" and "Gnomeregan Waterworks." Railroads are methods of transportation.
- No Color Set group names. I wanted to see a nice name description for each region grouped together.
- Luxury tax is on the board for 100g??? Simply ludicrous.
- Some pieces (Murky, flight path boot) do not stand upright reliably.
- Sky Blue $10s, look like the darker, purpler $50s. Perhaps better than yellow 10s looking like tan 100s (which I hate), maybe. We solved by removing the 10s entirely.
- My poor mecha-gnome arrived broken at the elbow. Looks easier to super-glue than send back, but I have not done it yet.Read more ›
Aside from the usual game pieces and property names being WoW-related the chance and community chest cards are fun to get with cards such as "You wipe the group, pay everyone x", etc.
My only minor issue other than the aforementioned money packaging error is that many of the game tokens are oddly shaped and as such don't really stay up when playing.
It was for my son. He loves it.
-The borde is set up just like Monopoly would be, but the cities are cities in WoW. The houses are "towns" that look like little inns, and the hotels are "cities" that look like bastions (towers of a castle). Your movable pieces include a Hearthstone, a Fly Point winged boot, a Murloc, a Gnome Engigneered Bot (looks like a Heal Bot people used to use during raids in Wrath of the Lich King), Thrall's Doom Hammer, and a 2 headed Core Hound Pup. The money is still in the normal Monopoly bills, but is called "Gold". They also have pics on the "gold" of the famous charaters in WoW, for example the 500 "gold" bill has a pic of Thrall on it, the 50 "gold" bill has, I believe, a pic of Sylvanis(sp?) on it, and the 1 "gold" has a pic of the Pandarian Chen on it. The Community Chest cards have a pic of the chest you would find in the online version of the game, and the Chance cards have a "Turn In " Question Mark on it. "Park Place" is replaced by Sormwind, and "Borde Walk" is replaced by Ogrimmar(sp?), just to give you an idea of the city replacement names.
-Not going to lie, it's Monopoly! Just with a World of Warcraft theme.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It came on time with prime shipping, even though the original estimated date was about a week after. Definitely a great price and perfect quality. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kayla
Interesting game pieces. A little tough to play if you are used to the standard names and you do not play WOW online. My kids like it.Published 1 month ago by Craig