Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2013
I bought a 4-port HDTV signal booster/amplifier so I could feed a signal to 3 TVs, and needed a short piece of coax cable to install it. I have bought Monoprice products in the past and have not been disappointed, so I was happy to find this available from Amazon as well as the 4-port HDTV signal booster/amplifier. Buying the cable pre-made was a higher-quality and less expensive solution than making my own short cable, and neater than buying a longer pre-made cable locally and coiling it.
on October 8, 2015
100% misleading from the photo. It looks like it is going to be longer according to the image, but you wouldn't even be able to wrap this thing once. It is less than a foot in length. Horrible HORRIBLE.
on October 15, 2014
Worked great! I had an issue with certain channels not working correctly. I changed to the quad shielding and everything works great now! I also replaced the splitter at the same time so might be combination of the two.
on December 25, 2012
Not sure why I encountered this problem, but I couldn't receive internet with this cable when I attached it from my modem to my router. The exact same cable (at a great length) works flawlessly, so i'll revert back to that one and just stuff the extra length behind the TV stand again.
on May 6, 2012
It's a coper conducting coax, what more can I say, it conducts. The build quality is fine, no problems.

11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2013
If you want your wall mounted TV - to have hidden wires, like me, this is the perfect product.
Cannot buy a 1.5ft cable in Home Depot, Walmart, or Lowes.
My wall outlet is right next to my wall mount bracket. Cable fits nicely between my little cablebox (yes, behind the TV) and the TV. Don't have to worry about getting tie-wraps and all that other stuff. Easy to manage and a good quality product.
on June 8, 2012
I had problems with my existing cable so I bought this one as a replacement. The length of the cable was perfect for my purposes and its worked very well since then. I use it for my cable connection and for what its worth, its worked very well so far with no hiccups.
on March 10, 2013
I bought this cable to connect the TII 212 Broadband Cable TV Lightning Surge Protector to a Electroline EDA-FT08300 8 Port TV Signal Booster/Amplifier. My signal strenght is great, so it seems to work very well.
on February 9, 2014
Ok, I purchased this since I was tired of the clutter created by all the wiring in the back of my TV. The signal strength in my apartment is weak so I had to use an amplifier (use the motorola brand), which requires me to connect multiple coaxial cables, one for the cable box, one for the modem, the amplifier itself, and finally the power source for the amplifier. I thought that the shorter length of this cable would decrease the clutter behind my TV. Anyway, these cables had almost no flex and in addition the connectors are so badly made that it takes a ton of effort to connect them in the first place. I literally threw them away a day after trying them. They are absolutely worthless.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2013
Poor product quality. Decreased sharpness of image sharpness, and increased ghosting of images. Was attempting to replace a mix-mash of 20 year-old cables for an improved image. The cables by Mediabridge worked well for me - removed car/truck signal interference. I'd recommend those.