5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my 55" 3D HDTV
I bought two and I used them one for my modem+router and another one for my HDTV. I returned the monster cable I previously bought as I didn't notice any difference in quality. Fast shipping too.
Published on April 28, 2012 by Luke

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in the quality of these cables
Very disappointed in the quality of these cables. The connector pulled right off after owning these for just 2 weeks. I could have chalked it up to an isolated defect, but it happened to two more cables. Buy another brand.
Published 3 months ago by David Naffis

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my 55" 3D HDTV, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Monoprice 103030 75 Ohm Quad Shielded CL2 F-Type Coaxial RF Cable (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great price, December 3, 2012
Puck (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
works fine, well built, what more can I say. They are correctly sized -- I needed some short ones to go between devices in the same cabinet. These did the trick, bending easily without kinking. Ends are sturdy and easy to tighten by hand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in the quality of these cables, September 24, 2014
David Naffis (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Connectors rather shallow, May 12, 2014
I found the connectors on this cable to be too shallow. Unlike the original cable the cable-man uses, this one seems to not give you a nice, solid connection. I expected better...

4.0 out of 5 stars quad coax rg6 cables, September 6, 2012
Received products as expected except 1 of the 3 ordered did not have the same label nor specifically indicate quad coax so I hope I was not cheated on one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
James F. Arnold "jim" (San Gabriel, California United States) - See all my reviews
works

5.0 out of 5 stars It's cable. What's more to say except that it ..., July 8, 2014
It's cable. What's more to say except that it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, July 3, 2014
Works well with my set up for the TV ,would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
work good

5.0 out of 5 stars It did what it was supposed to do, June 21, 2014
Amazon really is the place to go for affordable, quality cables. I'm still using this and have had no problems whatsoever.