5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected For The Price
I am a pro in the a/v/acoustics industry and have extensive experience with audio/video equipment and computers.

Published 15 months ago by Stephen J. Boone

2.0 out of 5 stars quality to be expected
4th zone button sticks once it's pushed it, in order to get it to release i have to firmly push in and wiggle repeatedly.
not worth the hassle to return it so i'll deal with it, but wouldn't necessarily recommend to a friend.
Published 6 months ago by N. Colasurdo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected For The Price, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)

I previously bought the Monoprice unit that has volume controls for each set of loudspeakers. I was impressed with its build quality and audio quality, so I purchased this unit for a setup where I didn't need the volume controls. I actually like this unit better than the first one, which is more expensive.

The build quality is fantastic at this price and the audio passed through this unit sounds as if the unit isn't even in the chain. This is an excellent piece and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, February 23, 2014
Once a geek, ... (Saunderstown, RI, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)
One stereo pair in - 4 stereo pairs out. 4 speaker on/off switches. No power plug. No volume control. Nothing complicated here.
I have this unit in a home with three pairs of speakers, driven by the Sherwood RC-4015 100 watt workhorse.
Couldn't be simpler or more effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)
I have a yamaha RX-V675 with a powered zone 2. My house has speaker pairs in 4 locations (deck. kitchen, living room, and dining room) in addition to the main zone (family room). I'm not an audiophile so I had to research how to get the music to those locations. This type of device seems to be the only way. Hooking it up was very easy and the build quality is better than I thought it would be. Based on the price, I thought it would be cheap plastic but the outer casing is actually metal. I also like that it comes with little stickers so you can label the buttons. The only thing I noticed is that there can be some crossover or bleed through to a speaker pair even if it is not selected on the device. Now it could be how it's hooked up but I did double check the connections. It's not bad though. The bleed through sound is very quiet and I can eliminate it by turning the volume control knob (preinstalled when I bought the house) to that speaker pair all the way down. Again, I suppose this could be unique to my system or how it's hooked up. That being said, I would still buy this item again. Works well and does the job it's supposed to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
Frequent Shopper (Sugar Land, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
Works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)
It just works, no power plug, no sound loss, no fuss. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., June 27, 2014
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)
Exactly what I wanted! Works as advertized so far. I needed this because my receiver didn't have a separate zone for my outdoor speakers. I put each of my outdoor speakers on a separate channel so I can have both speakers on or just one on at a time.

2.0 out of 5 stars quality to be expected, June 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)
Good quality, metal casing, better than I expected. Used it to control 3 zones throughout the house. Does the job, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)
Does exactly what it says. Used it to wire in a 2 sets of deck speakers in conjunction with my "b" channel.

5.0 out of 5 stars It most definietly works for low end stereo, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Monoprice 109995 4-Channel Speaker Selector (Electronics)
I have this hooked up to a mini Yamaha stereo and use it to send audio to the speakers it came with as well as to a set of monoprice ceiling speakers. It also comes with a pack of stickers to label the buttons.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›