Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on April 28, 2012
I bought two and I used them one for my modem+router and another one for my HDTV. I returned the monster cable I previously bought as I didn't notice any difference in quality. Fast shipping too.
VINE VOICEon December 23, 2013
QUICK SUMMARY: These work as expected, but it was unexpectedly hard to install on my HDTV because the threads on the antenna input on my HDTV are vertically positioned, not horizontally positioned (so the HDTV can be wall-mounted, with the cable running straight down from the TV set). The thick, knobby end of this cable make it very difficult to screw onto the threads of my HDTV because the knobby part was butted up against the back panel of the TV. Make sense? Whether this is a problem for you or not depends on how you'll use the cable, and the spacing around your device's screw threads of your antenna input.

BACKGROUND: I bought two of these to evenly split the signal from my outside antenna between my HDTV and my DVR. These are short (so the antenna signal doesn't erode by traveling a long distance), but long enough to do the job.

WHAT I LIKE:

- They work
- They were affordable as add-on items with the RCA splitter
- They were Amazon Prime-eligible

WHAT I DIDN"T LIKE:

- The thick, black, knobby end of the cable made it overly difficult to use with the vertical placement of my antenna input on my HDTV

CONCLUSION: I would buy these again, since the difficulty I had just meant a little more effort and a little more frustration than what I expected. But they work, so that's the important thing. Recommended.
on December 3, 2012
works fine, well built, what more can I say. They are correctly sized -- I needed some short ones to go between devices in the same cabinet. These did the trick, bending easily without kinking. Ends are sturdy and easy to tighten by hand.
on February 14, 2016
I bought these recently because the price was good. However, when attempting to install them, the end fittings just fell off with slight pressure There's nothing holding the screw fittings in aside from friction of the plastic molded around the metal part. I glued them together and then got the KableDirekt cables, which are also very reasonably priced but very solidly made.
on March 17, 2014
The item arrived on time and in good condition. When I tried to use it the one end came off and I had quite some time to get it back on and that it connected. It appears that the quailty of this item is not good or just perhaps the one I received was of poor quailty.
on March 31, 2016
When you need an rca cable, you'll be going from store to store looking for one. I got so desperate I was willing to pay $20 for one. Gladly, I left Target and bought one on Amazon. Paid around $3 which makes a lot more sense than $20. As for quality and build, it's fine. We aren't talking about a high tech piece of gear here.
on December 11, 2015
I needed something so that my outside antenna cable could go to my power strip, then this cable to my TV set, so that I have better protection from surges.

You could do the same thing even if you have cable or satellite tv, as surges do happen to the best of us.
on October 15, 2015
Received Defective Cable, copper tips were severely bent. Not sure if this occurred during transit. Also, the connectors come off pretty easily, exposing the remaining part of the copper as well as foil. I requested a replacement from Amazon, and both the replacement as well as defective pieces were of slightly different lengths, one being slightly longer than three feet and other being slightly smaller than three feet. The cable feels flimsy and cheaply made. I was expecting better from Monoprice. Anything tri-shielded and up is sufficient. Definitely consider purchasing coaxial cable with better build quality.
on February 25, 2015
This was exactly what I needed to go with the RCA Compact RF Modulator (found here: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014KKV7W/ ) to hook an old TV up to a DVD/VCR when the TV didn't have a place for the red, white and yellow plugs to connect. Nice short cord so I don't have coils of extra in the way, and it works perfectly!
on January 10, 2015
I had this item for about 5 minutes before it broke. All I did was screw it to the tv and the Cable fell away from the end. The best part of the whole experience was that Amazon refunded me completely and didn't ask for me to return the item. You can't beat Amazon!