Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 8, 2014
I did have another microHDMI adapter, but was too bulky and any time I used it, I couldn't charge my ASUS T100 or using any OTG device at the same time. With this, both USB and HDMI can be plugged next to each other, without any issues
on May 10, 2014
This cable was a great price including shipping. It came faster than expected. It is probably a perfectly great cable except that in my new Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro the metal part of the connector was not long enough. Apparently this is a problem with the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro and I saw other people with the same cable and same problem. Others said this is the cable that worked when others would not. I bought a really pricey cable to verify it was not my Micro-HDMI on my computer. When I determined that was working fine, I applied the recommended fix--shaving away some of the black plastic from around the micro-HDMI metal end. Once I did this, it has a good connection into my computer's port and works without a glitch. The amount we shaved away was probably less than 1/8". I think that was worth the $20 savings over the pricey adapter.
on December 3, 2014
My experience with Micro HDMI has been a major disappointment. The original Lenovo Yoga series we bought at the office had full sized HDMI plugs, which worked (and still work) great. However the newer models (Yoga 2 Pro and Yoga 3) have micro HDMI ports. We bought several of these adapters for our newer computers.

The quick story is that the combination of these adapters with our computers does not work. If you jiggle the plug just right and *hold it in place* for the duration of a meeting, you might be ok. However as soon as you let go, the connection is interrupted. This is a big problem for us.

I don't want to say for certain that the adapter is at fault (it could be that the bezel on the newer Yogas is a bit too thick or the port is a bit too recessed), but for our needs the adapter does not work. Having tested several of the same Monoprice adapters, I can conclude it isn't a manufacturing fault, but a design flaw. My experience with other Monoprice products has been great, and the quality of the adapter seems fine, but we need to look for a different adapter with a longer plug.

If you are using a laptop with a moderately recessed Micro HDMI port, I suggest you look elsewhere. If you intend to use this on something that has a perfectly accessible port, it will probably work fine. Just wanted to give a heads up to those who might be in our situation. Please feel free to comment if you have any questions.
on November 27, 2012
I use this on my Surface at work all the time to connect to projectors and other displays. Haven't had any problems at all.
on January 30, 2015
This micro hdmi adapter is just what i needed to connect my Microsoft Surface 2 to my tv. I just plugged the little adapter into my tablet and then plugged my regular hdmi cable into the adapter and it's working great so far! Very happy!
review image
on February 3, 2013
Bought for a Samsung 700 tablet. Works perfectly. Chose the small cord over an adapter as I thought the adaptor might be more prone to coming out. Liked the female end so I can attach to an HDMI male cable that stays attached to the TV and the data projector at work that I connect to most often. Stays in my briefcase to use as I travel too.
on December 11, 2012
I recently bought a Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook which comes with a mirco HDMI port. I already had a regular Amazon Basics HDMI cable so I just got this so I can use it with the Ultrabook to connect to an external monitor. It shipped fast, came in good packaging with protective caps, and it was cheaper than many other similar cables I saw on Amazon.
on December 20, 2015
This cable does its job! I purchased it to connect my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop to a bigger monitor. I found a link to this product through a Lenovo forum. Had to do a lot of research since there are a lot of people having trouble with finding a monitor cable that will work consistently with the Lenovo laptops without intermittent interruptions (due to a manufacturing defect). Lots of people have been cutting off part of the rubber around the micro HDMI connection on their monitor cable to get it to fit correctly into the HDMI port on the side of the laptop, but with this cable there is no cutting required! The connection to the monitor is solid and consistent. I highly recommend it.

I purchased this together with an HDMI to VGA cable for use with an older monitor that didn't have an HDMI port. See item here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H4J5B9U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

They work seamlessly together.
on February 26, 2016
The slightest motion of the main cord and my laptop switches back from dual monitor to single. It's SO annoying. I feel like this thing needs pins not to move. My staff comes in to sit with me several times a day and the cord will get nudged when they sit. I try to show them work and we just find ourselves apologizing to each other over this connectivity problem. My boss recently got the same laptop as me so had to convert the same. I don't know what he went with but he never has this problem. I'm starting to get into the habit of just holding it in place against the laptop when people come in and out so prevent the problem. Argh!
on January 4, 2015
This works with Yoga 2 pro. I tried several cords, but this is the only one that worked. I am sure the other cords are good products, however the Yoga has a known issue with the HDMI connection being recessed too much. I thought other Yoga owners would like to know.