- Brand Name: Monster
- Model Number: AICYP 200 S
- Item Weight: 0.15 pounds
Monster 123872-00 iSplitter Shared Headphone Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Connects two sets of headphones to iPhone, iPod, MP3 player, laptop, portable CD/DVD/game system, and SmartPhone
- Plugs into any standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-headphone jack.
- Dual volume controls enable individual listening levels.
- Built-in mute switch allows quick breaks without interrupting other listener or pausing device.
- Rugged, compact construction ideal for travel and on-the-go use.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
The biggest problem is that the connections are super finicky. You need to get the plugs in at exactly the right depth in order for them to make a connection. Bump it even a little bit and you're getting sound from only one ear, missing all the mid-range, or hear nothing at all. This is incredibly frustrating and makes the splitters almost impossible to use.
It does seem to annotate the sound a bit when both volumes are up and on, but not by much.
I bought thi to use for audio recording/production purposes for when I'm on the go , want to travel very lightly, and need to record a vocalist.
Using this we will both be able to hear the mix coming out of my macbook and set levels appropriately.
Another note is it's a bit bulky if you were to be using it carrying it around with an ipod or such, but I dont see why anyone would be splitting the signal while you were on the move.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These splitters will not work if you use them with Apple headphones that are microphone enabled.Published 9 months ago by Liz Adams
now I can finally share my music and not get grossed out by someone putting my earbuds in their ear!Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
Monster is usually excellent, but this device is truly a piece of junk. The only reason I'm not more disappointed with this splitter is that I've tried two others that worked even... Read morePublished on January 18, 2013 by P. R.