What is the problem? Why can you not give a truthful and accurate product description it is stated clearly on the package when it arrives but you make it out to be better than what it is.
Published 17 months ago by Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars Monster HDMI Cables?????
"See the picture above?....well, it didn't come in that package at all. In fact, it came in a cellophane bag; for all I know, this is a China knock-off. There's no indication from what I received that its real (Unless i'm missing something big-time on the description). Regardless, it didn't come as pictured"
Published on December 9, 2011 by G. Tom

4.0 out of 5 stars the speed in the product discription is incorrect it is 15.8 not 17.8., May 14, 2013
This review is from: Monster Cable - Thx 1000HDX 12 feet Ultimate High Speed HDMI 17.8 Gbps (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Monster HDMI Cables?????, December 9, 2011
G. Tom (Los Angeles, California USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++++++, March 29, 2012
I spent my time reading reviews on here and other websites and then thanks to taken people's advice I wasted my money buying 3.00 hdmi cables online at a well known website. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! You get what you pay for in cables. I had issues with drop outs when switching from sat/game and it only got worse. I thought I had a good picture until I recived all of my monster cables. All I can say is Now the picture is awessome!! Thank you Monster and Amazon. 55"toshiba(led),1612 Denon,Energy 5.1 10" sub,Ps3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Monster cable, January 16, 2013
I like thi brand . It is a quality HDMI cable. Except, It is 15.8 G, not 17.8G as described on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars LIES!, January 28, 2013
The cable I received is not the cable I ordered or the one shown in the picture. I received the down graded version which is only 15.8Gbps... I expect better from a company that had such good ratings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 6, 2012
This cord is exactly as specified and Monster is a wonderful brand that holds true and is of great quality. The 12' is really nice, so when we can't connect to XBox live and feel like watching Netflix, we can hook up the iPad or Mac and sit on the couch and control it. Sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi, September 17, 2012
I love monsters products, ive never had an issue with any of them. This cable is no different, solid performance

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, August 20, 2012
Reddogwood (Birmingham, AL) - See all my reviews
I bought it months ago and just finally got around to installing it. Very stout cable, good for in-wall use, which is what I did. Seems to be very high-quality. It works so far after one week of being connected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Cables Mannn!!!!, July 16, 2012
Yeah these cables rock. They are monsteriffic. I was using cheap $10 cables before and thought my TV was sweet. Until my curiosity got the best of me. I bought one of these and was blown away by the crisper, clearer, and all around better picture and sound quality. Definitely worth the extra money. Now i have these cables hooked up to every damn thing i have that uses a HDMI cable!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, May 28, 2012
I like it, recommend it, and would purchase it again. Twelve feet is a long run, but for the price, you cannot do better.