Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2014
Overall this is a great portable speaker I also have the ue mini boom which has volume control in the speaker it self. I wish that this product would offer the same function if it didn't would rate it a 5 star but it doesn't I do like the fact that you can change the song on top of the speaker that's a plus. The bluetooth works amazing on this product very clear and loud along with its voice command option is a pretty sweet set up for under $100
on December 22, 2015
The sound is very low. My iphone is louder. Very disappointed with the Monster Company as when I called them to help they said there is nothing they could do since the device is over a year old. This was a gift and did not want to ask for the receipt. Don't waste your money. Its pretty...that's it.!
on December 9, 2013
All I can say is EXCELLENT!! Love love love! The clarity is amazing. We'll worth the money! I have recommended to a bunch of my a friends
on August 3, 2015
I gave it 5 stars for the price alone. 30 bucks for a quality speaker?!?!? Very enjoyable for the wife and I on the patio.
on August 27, 2014
for $100, it produce awesome sound and voice command is awesome
Would buy another one
Great speaker overall
on June 11, 2015
The product sounds great but the 110/220 outlet is not working , need to charge to laptop
on November 7, 2015
The sound its very very good i just had bluetooth problems but the speaker was refurbished

See 1 answered question