5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait
It's good to know that while i'm serving in Afghanistan, I can still get access to my favorite drinks. It took a little longer than i was expecting, they still arrived in the shipping window. The drinks were packaged safe and secure and arrived without any problems. If i need more, i'll be coming to these guys for it.
Published on March 8, 2011 by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, TERRIBLE delivery
Published 19 months ago by Robert Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait, March 8, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, TERRIBLE delivery, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Monster Energy Drink, Absolutely Zero, 16 Ounce (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
I enjoy Monster Energy Drinks, and was happy to try the subscription service for convenience and savings. However, my first shipment just arrived, and the case was already opened, was one can short, and ALL the cans were dented/blown out on the bottoms so they don't stand up. I have not yet opened one to see if the product quality has been affected, but I am EXTREMELY disappointed with my shipment and will probably cancel my subscription.

4.0 out of 5 stars Monster Drink Abb Z, January 10, 2012
This is the best price for Monster drinks that I have seen on the net so far. For the price if each ($1.58), plus with Amazon prime delivery it is hard to beat. If you like the regular low carb blue monster's then you will probably like this one. I drink these all the time, and this one is 0 carbs too!

4.0 out of 5 stars The king of all trucker fuel?, February 10, 2014
Although I've never been much of a connoisseur of energy drinks, I checked this out because I like caffeine in the morning, am trying to lay off the caramel coloring, and don't have the time or patience in the morning to make good coffee. Personally I think all energy drinks taste pretty gross: either like carbonated cough syrup or something worse. However, as gross goes, this one has an entrancing blend of fruit flavors that is somewhere between a bath and body works spray, straight ethanol, and sweetener. Usually have one of these in the morning on the way to work and by the time I'm done have enough pep to speak coherently in the office. However, if you really want energy, try exercising. You'll get a much more consistent result than the dose of stimulants contained here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over Priced, September 8, 2011
Great product. I love the flavor and the zero calories makes this drink ideal for an energy drink, or just a tasty drink. However, the price here is way overpriced. Walmart sells these in a 4 pack for $5.99. Buy 6 of them (24 cans) for 36 bucks...Product, 5 stars, price, 1 star...hence the rating

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always loved Monster energy drinks, July 24, 2014
I have always loved Monster energy drinks. The original is my favorite, but I have been searching for a low calorie low sugar energy drink that tastes good. I have been unable to find one until now. The Absolutely Zero version has a great taste. Very similar to the original Monster. Often times low calorie drinks taste awful. I'm not a big fan of artificial sweeteners. I'd venture today that if you covered this can and gave it to someone new, they'd never know it was zero calorie/sugar. The taste is unbeatable.

I too was worried about the shipping, especially after reading other reviews. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Amazon put the case inside a box with packaging. The case of cans arrived unscathed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great flavor, inconsistent shipping, August 7, 2014
I'm giving this a four star instead of a five star strictly because of shipping issues.

I love that Amazon carries this on the S&S program. I'm getting these about $0.40 less per can than Wal-Mart bulk prices. Can't beat that.

The flavor on this is great too. You get that classic Monster taste without the overbearing sugary uppercut the standard Monster gives. I've been getting these for almost a year now and my only complaint would be the inconsistency in shipping. About every third delivery has a box full of cans strewn everywhere. I've yet to have a can leak in the box, but it's still a pain to have 24 cans all over your box instead of in its case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why the sudden price increase???? Drink itself is amazing!!, March 7, 2014
SuperChris7 "superchris7" (Yukon, OK United States) - See all my reviews
The drink is amazing, and I have 1 every morning. This about the sudden price increase. Have been ordering for months at around $35 ($28 with 20% subscribe and save.) It suddenly jumps to over $50!!! I'll go back to buying it elsewhere. Can't recommend purchasing at this price. Drink is a staple in our household though!

1.0 out of 5 stars Substantial price increase, March 16, 2014
Like others, I'm writing to complain about the crazy price increase. This just went from $35 to over $50. This makes is more affordable to purchase the drinks at full retail price than to order a case at this price. Sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars WooHoo!, August 8, 2013
I LOVE this stuff. I had my first encounter with energy drinks in my local pharmacy waiting for my meds to be ready. You can FEEL the kick after a few minutes (consume on empty stomach!!!). I like how there is no sugar. There is NO aspartame used in these and one of the sweeteners is a sugar alcohol called erythritol. It's a very good quality sugar alcohol. Monster also has Ginseng some amino acids and also B vitamins. It's a fizzy drink, too. After I tried it at CVS I rushed to the Super Market and bought all of it off their shelves. Get acquainted with Monster Absolutely zero. It's worth it!

Monster Energy Drink, Absolutely Zero, 16 Ounce (Pack of 24)
$43.00
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.