Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$41.22 + $5.89 shipping|
Your purchase includes a pump and needle, as well as access to multiple downloadable exercise routines.Product Description
Inflatable balance disc cushion to help shape and tone your lower body, and improve balance and flexibility.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I do like this, it's much like the one I use at rehab. Heavy duty but the pump was worthless so we used a regular pump.Published 3 months ago by E. M. Nacoya
Great tool for increasing your ankle strength and balance my clients love this.Published 4 months ago by Keith A Martinez
Great tool...is I will use for the rest of my life to keep balance and legs strong.Published 5 months ago by Marj Spence
I used this to stand on 90% of the time and the other 10% when I wasn't standing, I sat on it.
I originally got this to deal with extended periods of sitting and... Read more
Didn't care for this product. Wasn't comfortable at all. Came quickly, packed securely. Would buy from this dealer again, just wasn't happy with the product.Published 6 months ago by bill.june
This is alright, but the larger size at the therapy office was better. I wish I had spent the money for the other.Published 8 months ago by Barbara