Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Frankie Stein|Change

on December 19, 2013
This is a really pretty Frankie, especially for being a budget doll. Frankie and the other students at monster high are all ready for the pep rally. Frankie has long straight hair that is pulled up into a high ponytail, with very straight, flat,, blunt cut bangs. These are sprayed very stiff to hold their shape. The color of her hair is amazing this time around. It is mainly white with fewer black streaks (the black seems to be concentrated in her bangs and the very front of her hair) and some bright blue streaks. I really like this as it gives us a little variety with the color of Frankie's hair. It is subtle but it really refreshes her look overall. Her makeup is very pretty as well. Her lips are dark bubblegum pink. She has the same color dark bubblegum pink eyeshadow lining her eyes all the way around, with a slightly lighter shade of pink above that. It really stand out against the blue and black of her outfit and looks amazing. She wears a long sleeve shirt with a monster high crest surrounded by lightening bolts. The sleeves are blue white and black plaid with the body of the shirt being black with yellow stitching at the bottom hemline, neck hole, and armholes. Her miniskirt is the same plaid as the sleeves of her shirt. She has two small black lightening bolt earrings. On her left wrist she wears two skullette shaped bracelets, one black and one blue. Her shoes are basic closed toe wedge heel pumps. The shoe on her left foot has a blue wedge and black upper, and her right foot is the reverse with a black wedge and blue upper. Her pep rally accessory is a black plastic oversize hand that features pink fingernails and a #1. This is made of molded plastic and has a bar in the back that slips over Frankie's hand to hold it in place. Since she is a budget/core doll there is no stand or brush(the promo pics show her with a stand but she does not actually come with one!!) Overall I think this version of Frankie is awesome.
on June 25, 2014
Ghoul Spirit Frankie is really cute. She's a basic doll, so she doesn't come with a stand or hairbrush, but she does come with a foam finger with claws on it (in keeping with the Monster High theme). Although she's simple, I think she is one of the cutest Frankies that have been released so far.
on January 31, 2016
I did NOT receive this for any discount nor did i get it for free. i paid full price for this item. my review is that of my own free will

I bought my grand daughter this one and Monster High Ghoul Spirit Spectra back in December 20, 2013. Yes, 2 years ago and she still has them and plays with them. She brings them to my house when she comes over and we play monster high. We have blast.

These dolls are made well and lots of fun for any little girl..... and grand parents too I guess (laugh out loud)
on March 30, 2014
I just got this Frankie, and she is very cute. Her make-up isn't as bold as some of her other dolls and it gives her a nice soft teenager look.

This is one of the 'economy' lines, she does not come with a stand. Just the doll.
But as for that, you can usually find this line for under $10 at Target, so it's a good line to get extra dolls for your children without making your wallet cry.

The four stars is because of the lack of a stand, paired with her shoes. Her shoes are made of a hard plastic making them harder to get one and off and they make a loud noise when they accidentally click together.
I'm really not sure why they opted for this kind of shoe for Frankie as I have the Ghoul Spirit Venus as well and she has shoes made with the normal material.

She's very cute though. I really like the blue in her hair, it compliments her nicely.
on December 8, 2014
My daughter loves Monster High. She has loved them for 2 years and still hasn't grown out of them! Came with cute accessories. Cute outfit. Great hit for my daughter. Would be a 5 for her but as a mother though I never liked how skinny the monster high dolls are. I never liked that the arms, legs, and hands could come off either. My daughter always ends up losing them somehow. Also if you have very little kids around could be for sure a choking hazard! So I would watch out for very little ones around these barbie dolls!
on April 28, 2015
I surprised my niece for Christmas with this doll. The main reason she loves her is that she dressed as her for Halloween. She was so surprised, and happy! I suddenly became the best uncle again. I'm glad I found it on Amazon.
on February 3, 2014
This is a good basic starter Monster High doll. She's pretty and wears a very short skirt. The "number one" hand is a hoot. The MH dolls that come without stands seem to be of a lower quality that the dolls with stands. Frankie's hair is a bit choppy in the back. Still, I like her look, her facepaint is fine, and I got her at a good price. If you can find her at a good price and are looking for a basic Monster High doll, she's a fine choice.
on July 2, 2014
Very cute Frankie Stein doll. Basic doll but still worth adding to your collection if you can find it at a good price. The only thing worth noting is the shape of her eyes. In this version of Frankie, her eyes seems to be less 'open'. She looks more sultry, more like Draculaura. Her eyes are more open in her other versions. Nevertheless, she is still cute.
on November 10, 2014
Her expression is different from the other Frankie styles. She looks child-like with a hint of trouble. I am amazed with her hair, the length, the smooth silkiness of it. I had to trim some of the fuzzed strands caused from the packaging of her, but now I can't even tell that there ever was an issue with it.
on November 11, 2015
The budget lines of Monster High dolls continues to pleasantly surprise me. The face-paint was perfect and subtle, her hair style a nice change from the standard Frankie dolls. She makes a great display doll and I even ended up buying another just to give as a gift.