Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2012
I was hesitant to buy such an expensive toy but for once I let my daughter get what she wanted no questions asked. This doll is great, she blinks her eyes, has a low howl and is the most poseable doll I have ever seen. All the barbies have been given the boot thanks to this doll. Honestly I want to buy another one because we both enjoyed playing with it so much. The ghouls alive line has made a collector of both myself and my daughter who is 6yo.
VINE VOICEon March 9, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Just note that while the generic description says "lights and sound," Clawdeen does not light up--she just howls! There's a lever on her back that you pull down, causing her upper body to shift upward as she howls. The thing is, you're supposed to just pull down and release quickly, so little children might not quite understand and continue to hold the lever down.

She's also rather dainty, so heavy-handed playing is not advised. Also, her arms detach in 2 place for dressing her, but the arms are the most fragile part of all! The base is also delicate--a plastic post inserts into a tiny gray base. It's not exactly the most sturdy base either. the single post has a sort of half-hoop that cradles the doll. You can't really move her around while she's on the base or she'll fall right off.

She really does seem more like a display piece than a toy. She's greatly detailed, right down to the hoop earrings on her wolf ears and her fangs.
on July 12, 2016
Clawdeen's outfit is a little different than her signature outfit. Her skirt is more or a pinkish color and it's made of this shiny, glittery silky stuff. Sorry but that's the best way I can describe it. You press a sort of lever on her back and she closes her eyes and lifts up her arms and howls, then you have to pull the lever back down for her eyes to open. She's very cool.
on January 5, 2016
These dolls look exactly like the ones my daughters watch on TV---which isn't surprising, since the shows are marketing vehicles for the dolls. The girls were delighted to get these for Christmas but, alas, they're incredibly fragile. The joints at the arms and legs snap easily with very little torque. There are all manner of videos on YouTube for repairing these---it's not easy---which demonstrates how common the problem is.
VINE VOICEon October 28, 2013
My daughter has wanted this for sometime, and she'll be getting it
for a birthday present soon. The sound worked fine just as delivered.
The doll requires 3 LR44 coin cell batteries, but they are already installed and
it worked fine.

I like the sound effect on this doll because it is fun, but isn't so loud as to become
obnoxious and wish you had never bought the toy!
============
Post birthday update:
Yep, she loved it and so did her friends. And again, the sound effect is reliable and cute,
and it won't make you climb the walls (even when 5 girls at a party can't get enough of it!)
VINE VOICEon April 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My daughter has been a fan of Monster High since the dolls hit the market. Her interest in them has basically centered around the funky clothes and the "horror" aspects of each character. Her favorite character happens to be Clawdeen Wolf, so I figured that she would enjoy this figure that has a couple of new twists on the original doll.

The "It's Alive" version of Clawdeen features a lever on her back that, when depressed, makes Clawdeen cock her head back, close her eyes and lift her arms up while she let's out a howl. The feature is cute, but my daughter tired of it rather quickly. She was much more interested in Clawdeen's outfit.

The howling feature is really the only thing that sets this figure apart from the original. The outfit is very similar to the original Clawdeen outfit, as is her makeup, hair, etc.

One thing I do want to mention is the fact that the limbs are easy to pop off. I have read many reviews of multiple Monster High dolls that complain about this particular aspect of the doll, but it is intentional. You can easily remove the limbs so that you can change the outfits on the characters and/or swap body parts. There are even Monster High body part kits available that allow you to create your own doll, so please disregard this particular "gripe" in other reviews.

Overall, it's a decent doll. It's great to pick up for your child if they've always wanted Clawdeen with her original outfit and never did get one, but if you or your child already own the original, you might want to pass on this one.
on April 4, 2014
4 yr old loves it!! Press the little button on her back and she tilts head, closes her eyes and howls. These dolls aren't very sturdy so not for heavy play. Fun doll if your child likes Monster High. Good price on Amazon when I bought it. Couldnt't find it at Target or ToysRUs.
on February 17, 2014
Another of our Clawdeen Wolf collection. It's hard for me to buy something we already have, and we've already got a Clawdeen doll, but this one has a cute outfit and was at a great price, so I conceded to the pleas, went for it and so far so good.
on June 21, 2016
I did not purchase this doll through Amazon, but I do own one. She is so Gorgeous. I absolutely love all of the Monster High Dolls, (Yes, I still play with dolls at my age, LOL). Clawdeen Wolf is my all-time favorite. I love this version of her especially. The way she throws her head back, raises her arms, closes her eyes and howls. My nickname for her is Little Bay-once. My niece is an even bigger fan than I am. As a matter of fact, she got me started collecting MH dolls, and I love them. They are so unique, fierce, and fabulous. And they know it. The It's Alive MH dolls are perfect for your monster high doll collection.
on December 10, 2012
SUPER EXCELLENT CLAWDEEN WOLF. ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES. PRICES ARE COMPETIVE AND YOU CAN FIND CHEAPER IF YOU KEEP LOOKING AROUND. I LOVE MINE AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH ALL THE GHOULS ALIVE MONSTERS!