Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 2, 2011
This is a really cute set full of a lot of fun accessories. It comes with Lagoona and a jar with a 3-headed frog in it (Lagoona's science experiment). Also included is a locker with a cute MH Skull lock that really works. When you open up the locker, you have an extra set of clothes (for after science class, of course!), brush, and a few small science items. THere's also a book and stickers with which you can decorate Lagoona's locker.

The extra outfit is very Lagoona - a shirt with little 'waves' pattern and a box on front - with matching deep lagoon blue pants and black trim.

The doll itself is lovely - she has a beautiful side braid with a bit of fringe and then the rest of her hair is loose. She comes with dress, shoes, and lab coat.

In all, there's a lot to see and do with this and my 8 year old was very pleased with it - she and her friends had fun going over all the extras in the locker.
on October 17, 2014
For two months straight I heard about Laguna Blue Doll. Unfortunately we could never find it in stores. Thank goodness for Amazon. Shipping was quick and doll arrived.
These are like part monster, part doll. Weird, but the girls like it. My daughter enjoyed it for the first few days, after that she kind of got bored of it.
I suppose there wasn't much to play with. All children are different so maybe your child will play with it more. It is a little pricey, so I wish my daughter got more use out of it.
on August 7, 2012
Out of nowhere came the love of these dolls. After much research my daugter chose Lagoona because she loves anything water/science/biology related. She loves this doll and the cute accessories. Excellent price, arrived quickly.
on February 22, 2012
my 10 year old and the girls her age are all collecting these dolls arms in the doll come apart and can be mixed with the other dolls,so the pieces can be lost easily.there are alot of neat details with the dolls the hair ,shoes,jewelry ,etc.the doll arrived in mint condition,no damage to the box and shipped early by 3 days.and I'm for toys that a child isn't in front of the tv or computer all the time.
on September 30, 2012
My daughter absolutely loves Lagoona Blue (she can't get enough of her) and decided to get this doll to start her MH collection. Lagoona is always gorgeous and this set was more than worth the price.
on December 18, 2011
I bought this doll for my four year old granddaughter. She loves it. The arms are thin and break easily, so you might consider a more durable Barbie for young children. But if you are like me, you buy what they want and teach them that a doll is still beautiful with only one arm!
on January 19, 2012
I love this doll. She is cute and looks great in the dress she is wearing. Her earrings look like ropes wit anchors atached. The only reason I gave her only 4 stars for durability is because you can take off her leg fins and I find they keep falling off. However if you are careful with them they will be fine. The set is adorable it comes with a three eyed frog in a jar and a small book/pamplet about mad science. I love this doll and would totally recomend it to anyone who wants to buy this doll.
on March 27, 2012
I don't know who's going to read this but I'll write it anyway. My Lagoona Blue doll's fins do NOT stay on her legs!! And her pants fall apart everytime I make her sit down or bend over. I just took her pants off and had her wear her ocean print "dress." I don't know about you but this isn't the best quality doll. Hoping it's just mine.
on December 16, 2011
this is a great set,love that it comes with a locker,out fit,guide for her science class,pen,the cracked egg and scince journal. this is a very cute doll too.I think this is great monster high toy set:)if u want this set i think that is agret idea,but try too find a good price for her
on February 24, 2012
We received this doll yesterday and the accessories are great. My daughter loves the locker and sticker to decorate the locker. The frog in the jar is her favorite part of the set.

The legs on the doll were so loose that she cannot sit up or her legs pop out of her hip sockets. I even tried to put her pants on hoping that this would solve the problem but it doesn't. We also have the Cleo doll and did not have this problem. I contacted Mattel today and they are sending me out another doll free of charge and told me just to keep this one. I am hoping we just received a bad doll.

So now if this one does break we can pretend that this was a science experiment gone wrong.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse