Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on July 21, 2014
My kids are huge fans of all things Monster High, but regardless it is very good to know that they loved the movies and really enjoyed watching them. There were characters that they did not know what their story was and this goes a great deal on explaining them for those who might be in the same position. It's not like it is a master piece, but it does a good job on keeping the kids entertained on those lazy afternoons when it's raining buckets and you are running out of ideas on how to entertain them. This is a buy you will not regret.
on May 12, 2014
I usually find get great prices on Amazon. But $20 just for two movies? Maybe if the price was lower more people would pre order this movie. My sister's love these ghouls but I'll wait until the price drops to get this one.
The "Monster High™: Clawesome Double Feature"DVD is great because it combines two Monster High movies in one set. Yes they are movies that have previously aired on television but it makes it easy that they are together. It features over an hour total of Monster High fun. The characters make us laugh and while it may seem like a scary show, its not. More silly as its showing the "monsters" as teenagers. Even monsters have to go to high school. The show does have good lessons though for kids that are easy enough to understand such as acceptance and working together.
on March 27, 2015
My girls are big Monster High fans they loved both movies. I enjoy MH some. They have a great message. I enjoyed "Escape From Skull Shores", I wasn't very impresses with "Fright On" I didn't hate it, some of the characters were played by different actors, so I missed authenticity of the characters some. Bottom line kids loved it. 2 for 1 is worth the $.
on January 9, 2015
This double feature was fun and enjoyable. You would think it might be a little scary since they're monsters, but they're not at all. The movies even come with some great lessons for the little ones. My daughter is seven and loved every moment of it.
"Fright On" and "Skull shores" talk to the positive things that can happen when people see past their differences and get along.
on January 16, 2015
Got these for my niece and she loves them...definitely not buying all the dolls but tthe DVDs are a must for her...cute plot lines even a smidge of grown up humor tossed in too...double plus bonus points: 2 movies for one!! :)
on March 16, 2015
My daughter loves Monster High, and I must say I do too!! We are in the process of collecting all the Monster High DVD's right now. I just love these double features! You basically get two movies for the price of one!
on January 4, 2015
My girls got this for Christmas. They have all the Monster High movies. They have watched this one once. Not seeing the same reaction from them as the other Monster High movies we own. Could have skipped this one.
on July 2, 2014
My girls loved this. It kept them happy for an hour.
on July 15, 2014
I left a pkg review! Packaging was all crumpled up and the video was scratched in a few places and off it's center point in the box. I do not believe the paging it was in was sufficient for a DVD. It must have got tossed around a lot! Granddaughter very unhappy that it was scratched. Please let me know what I need to do to straighten this purchase out. Thanks