Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monster High Dot Dead Gorgeous Operetta Doll
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

TOP 100 REVIEWERon June 24, 2012
All of the Dot Dead Gorgeous party dress dolls come with a theme - the theme will be in the patterns of the dresses, the hair clips, shoes, and jewelry. Operetta's is a spider and web.

This is such a great version of the Operetta doll! She comes with a spider web/spide that serves as both a monocal and earring. The other earring is a spider web too.

Her hair ties up in a plka dot bow with the Monster High skull in the center. Her necklace is pearls with musical notes on the bottom. Her dress has a plastic spider web as a front detail and a piano keyboard for a belt. She has tattoos down her arm.

Her gauzy overdress has balls as a detail and her under dress is dotted. Her shoes are VERY cool - spiders in the back with the legs wrapping around the front 'web'. Two dice close up each shoe.
Operetta is already one of my favorite monster high characters and I was so glad to finally see her get a "dressy/dance" style doll. There is nothing bad I can say about this doll. Her hair is drawn up into a high ponytail and her bangs are curled back in a classic victory roll. She has a bow style ponytail holder that is sheer red with a black dot print and has a small white skullette ornament right at the center of the bow. She has gorgeous deep red lips. Her eyeshadow is done in mostly in a deep taupe with some bright pink in the crease and iridescent glitter at the browbone. Her right earring is a metallic silver quarter web design. Her eyemask is pearly white and features a spider at area which pushes into her ear, which extends up a web design, and finally a heart that encircles her left eye. Her dress is has a sweetheart neckline (in the center of the bodice there is a little white plastic web embellishment) and a flared circle skirt bottom. The underlayer of her dress is a white satin with black tiny dots. There is a second layer over the skirt of sheer red tulle with large black dots. She wears a white two strand pearl necklace with three black musical notes hanging from the bottom strand. She has a white and black "piano key" belt. Her shoes are amazing!! They are wedges which have a black sole and red upper and feature two white dice on the instep and a black spider on the back of the shoe whose legs wrap around her ankle. In her hand she carries her Icoffin (it is attached with clear plastic bands and I left it that way so it would not get lost). Her purse is a piano key design with a black musical note strap and black spider webs dripping down the sides. She also comes with an adorable red coffin shaped makeup compact complete with a bone shaped makeup brush. She comes with a metallic silver stand and brush (I really like this silver color and think it makes the Dot Dead dolls really stand out in a display). Overall she is just a really pretty doll and my personal favorite out of the original three Dot Dead Dolls.
on November 13, 2013
Doll was beautiful and shipped on time. High quality. I read other reviews where people complained about the "tattoos" on the dolls arms...you can see them clearly in the pictures, so I don't know why people complain after the fact. It's a doll for pete's sake!
on February 14, 2015
Hugely unrealist bodies aside-I love the monster high dolls (can't stand the movies). Operetta is one of my favorites, definite Elvis theme workin' for her (along side the Phantom of the Opera thing). I love all the little intricate details, in the doll and in their costumes. The faces have their own unique shape-which I appreciate. This is one of the "earlier dolls" in that the the body and limbs are made of a very light (not quite flimsy plastic) and almost too movable joints. I had wanted to keep it for myself but my daughter (3) immediately took to it.
on July 19, 2013
Personally I don't see what the fuss is all about, but then again I'm not a six year old girl. My granddaugtherwas very composed till she tore the paper then she was a ball of excitement. Pity her parents though as she already has a list of accesories she just has to have.
on February 23, 2013
these dolls are causing me a good laugh ..... but my little daughter loves this doll happy with his laugh is priceless. wrist is very good material rate the same as a good product meets my expectations. if your child is too young to be careful with small pieces that bring .. who will have a good product buy zero complaints ..
on July 14, 2014
I really enjoyed reading the book "Phantom of the Opera" and I've always had an interest in monsters and other weird subjects, so this doll was perfect! I actually own a dress similar to the one the doll is wearing, minus the red.
on February 17, 2013
I am an adult and just fell in love with these dolls... I ended up buying her for the overall look not knowing she has scarring on her face. It's still very cute but something about her musical-scars just turns me off.
on January 10, 2013
It was a nice set for the money and arrived in good time. And she loved it. I only gave it three stars because it did not appeal to me, personally, but that was what she wanted. The rating may not be fair of me but I am from another era.
on December 28, 2012
The doll was exactly what I wanted and exactly what I expected. The description given was accurate and detailed. My daughter is 6yrs old and she loves to undress and dress her dolls and so far the clothes and accessories have been durable. These dolls have body parts that can pop off but they do not come off easily, which is what I was worried about. It passes our tests and we are happy with it!