Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 11, 2012
I just got my "I Love Fashion" Abbey today at Toys R Us. There were only 2 and I checked the makeup etc and box over and bought the best one. Abbey is one of the characters that I collect all of the releases, and this one doesn't fail to disappoint. Her hair is not especially styled, but it suits her nonetheless. Her purple crystal purse is beautiful and matches the colors chosen for the two outfits. The outfits are not particularly outrageous or daring fashion statements, but they are still appropriate for the theme of the doll. This is an exclusive doll and exclusive to Toys R Us (ie there is a sticker on the box that says "only at Toys R Us") so I think there may be fewer of these compared to others. If you are an Abbey collector you must have this...and get it soon!
on November 14, 2012
I get this doll at toys r us, since it IS a toys r us exlusive doll. Anyways, on to the good and the bad!

The good:
*Her make up is beautiful
*she comes with 3 outfits! the first one that she is wearing is a cute pink dress which also includes leg warmers, which i love. The next being a super cute dress. and lastly, a pants and shirt outfit.
*She comes with 3 pairs of shoes! she comes with the shoes she is wearing in the box. next she has a pair of white high heel boots (that go with the pants outfit). Then she comes with a pair of black booties (that go with the dress).
*she comes with a purse, and cell phone
* she also come with a BUNCH of jewelry! there are 4 braclets, 2 necklaces, and a pair of earings (she also is wearing a pair of earings, so you get 2 pairs of earings total)

The bad:
*she does not come with a stand
*she does not come with a brush

All in all, this doll is pretty amazing, esp. if you love accesories, because she comes with tons of them! Her hair is nothing special though, just down, but thats fine with me, because i still love her hair with the colored streaks and glitter. If you see her in toys r us, i would say snatch her up before she is all gone!!!
on July 25, 2012
I went yesterday to check what Toys R us had for MH dolls. While it was good they expanded the section, it seemed I had almost all the dolls there. Hidden in the back was this particular Abbey doll. I was so excited, and I bought her. However, what I failed to notice before buying this doll was she didn't come with a stand or a brush. I guess they try to make up for it with the 3 out fits... Now, you can kind of stand her without a stand, but for my collector shelf that I have all my other 25 dolls on, she won't stand on it. Now I'm trying to find her a stand. She's a beautiful doll, and I recommend her. Just note that she doesn't come with a stand.
on January 5, 2013
omg! my youngest 7yr old wants everything monster high. so i said for christmas i will buy her everything. she has 5 different dolls, tutu, boooks, and the dvd.. i will be buying her more to add to her collection.... dolls is slim and tiny but soo cute! her skin is a frosty metallic light blue and her make-up is done so nice. came with 2 outfits... cute for little ones..
on December 26, 2012
I love this fashion pack, and I love the doll that comes with it. The pieces included allow for a wide combination of looks, and all of them display the icy theme look that Abbey usually has. My favorite is the mini dress and black overskirt, but those sparkly pants are really great too. Abbey's hair looks fabulous and I love her deep purple lips which really work great with the pastels and blacks in this set.

The only note of caution I can give is that apparently this set was manufacturered during a period when Mattel's quality assurance wasn't at the top of their game, as many dolls were packaged with their face paint, especially lipstick, still wet, resulting in smudged faceups. So be aware that you may get a doll with this imperfection.
on October 12, 2014
Abbey is absolutely everything I hoped for when I saw her online with her classic color scheme of pink and black. Her extra outfits come with plastic inserts to give them shape. If you're a collector, like me, and display the dolls and squirrel away their accessories, keeping the plastic inserts helps keep outfits together.
on November 8, 2015
I bought this Monster High pack because I've never seen one of the dresses before. The dress is great--a natural fabric, which is difficult to find at times. Abbey and her other outfits/shoes are perfect--no flaws. The MH box was well packaged and arrived really fast AND it was at a really good price. If I had to buy everything individually, I wouldn't have. It would have cost too much.
on April 9, 2015
This is a pretty Abbey and all but I have some complaints ever since I took her out of the box an I still do. Her pants he's comes with are impossible to get on and off. I think her hair is to plain and that Mattel should have styled it in something that looks a little more complicated and pretty. Her outfits are to plain and she's my least favorite I heart fashion doll. She was my first Abbey I ever got and I'm thankful to have her in my collection.
on March 29, 2013
Bought this for my neice for her 8th birthday and she LOVED it! I liked that it came with two additional outfits in addition to the doll. So many of the dolls don't have extra clothes available to purchase separately so this was a great bundle. Plus, Abby is kind of neat looking. She has kind of an icy blue skin and glittery hair. I would definitely recommend her to any fan of the Monster High dolls.
on February 12, 2013
For the most part this doll is the quality I have come to expect from Monster High dolls; she is full of adorable details and has all kinds of fun accessories. However, the company chose to package her holding her phone accessory, and her hand was warped when I took her out of the package. I am an adult collector and I was able to figure out how to fix her, but a child who received her would probably have to put up with a warped doll hand. It was a poor packing decision.

If anyone else encounters the same problem, you can remove the affected hand and immerse it in very hot water for a couple of minutes. It should spring back to its intended shape.