4.0 out of 5 stars cute but not quite as advertised
Published on January 8, 2012 by Kelly R. Reser

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small
FYI-I ordered a size 8-10/M. When it came the packaging said it was for a child 5-7 years. Not what I was thinking for a size 8-10. I was buying it for my 10 year old. It fits her but is very short...she could use the bigger size. But it is cute.
Published on September 21, 2011 by Jamie L. Severt

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, September 21, 2011
Jamie L. Severt (Ramstein AB, Germany) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, September 28, 2011
My daughter had her heart set on being a Monster High doll for Halloween. We purchased this costume for her in a large (10/12) and she wears a (7/8). It was still tight on her. I don't see this costume lasting past Halloween night. It's very cheaply made! There were strings and threads hanging down everywhere. The sleves are made as the same material as the tights. There was a minor run in the material when we put it on her. I'm betting by the time we're done trick or treating it'll be all the way down to her wrist. The tops of the sleves that are part of the dress are tight on my daughters arms. The belt is terrible. It is also cheaply made. It isn't shiny like the picture shows. I've had to make some minor adjustments to it in order to get it to sit correctly and added some glitter glue to make it look somewhat decent. It's not worth the money if you ask me. If my daughter wasn't so set on being Frankie for Halloween I would have returnd it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs small and poor quality, October 11, 2011
I purchased the size large (10-12) for my 8 year old daughter who normally wears a size 10 (55 in. tall and 79 lbs)in regular clothing. She couldn't get her arms in and I was barely able to zipper it. Even my 8 year old mentioned all the loose strings. But she really liked the character, so I returned the large (10-12) for the extra large (14-16) and this one is only a bit bigger....the arm openings and across the shoulders are still a tight fit. She will have to deal with the longer length (which seems sufficient for a girl a few inches taller). The extra large belt barely goes around her waist. This costume's fit would work best for a very slender girl.
The lower part of the sleeve is nylon and will run like pantyhose. When I took the costume out of the package, I noticed a small run had already begun. If my daughter had any interest in wearing anything else to T or T in, I would return this (again); but at this point I'm just over the hassle. This costume will be lucky to last one wearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, September 21, 2011
M. Douglas (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High Frankie Stein Costume (Toy)
I ordered this for my 7 year old daughter. She normally wears size 10-12 comfortably. I ordered the large size, which is supposed to be size 10-12 for 8-10 year olds. The sleeve would not even fit on her arm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Custume, but..., November 6, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Monster High Frankie Stein Costume (Toy)
I got this custume for my 11yr old. Once the custume arrived there were a few things I was not happy about. I got her the biggest size, yet...The skirt was too short, the stockings did not fit at all, and she busted the seam at the sleeves.
I had to buy her different stockings because the ones the custome came with had runs in them from her just trying them on.
Now am I not saying that I hated the custome no...what I am warning against is the size. It runs really small, if buying need to buy at least two sizes bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but not quite as advertised, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Monster High Frankie Stein Costume (Toy)
This costume is well made but there are differences from the advertisement. The picture has details that the product does not such as glitter on the skull and tie which are not in the product. It is just plain gray plastic and the tie is juts plain fabric no glitter. I was disappointed in this because I feel it should represent the actual product, but my daughter loves it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute costume but..., November 13, 2013
It was way too short for my petite daughter and had to buy a longer black skirt to go undernearth,there were brown marks on the nylon sleeves and loose thread all over...

2.0 out of 5 stars size wasn't what I asked for, October 19, 2013
I ordered for a small size and in spite that it said small, when I opened it, it was a large size, not suitable for my little girl. She felt sad and dissapointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, October 7, 2013
Suz in S.A. (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
We bought this costume because it was less than $20 and included the tights. Saw another version that included metal studs and a chain on the belt. But it did cost a bit more. My daughter is 8 and is 46" and weighs 45 lbs. We purchased the small and it fit her perfect. The tights almost didn't fit her but when we made sure that we stretched them completely, moving from the toes completely up her legs, they fit perfect. I used a clothes steamer to get the wrinkles out. I would have given this item 4 stars if it had the aforementioned metal studs and chain, and if I didn't find some stains on the sleeves after steaming the wrinkles out. Otherwise, it will work for a 1-time use on Halloween.

1.0 out of 5 stars size, September 19, 2013
Claudia Yolanda Galicia Salazar (Mexico DF, Mexico DF Mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High Frankie Stein Costume (Toy)
I bought this item for my daughter but its not the right size. I was looking for a size 12-14 as tell by the seller but it isn't this size it says that fit girls 8-10 years and my daughter is 12

Monster High Frankie Stein Costume - One Color - Large