Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Size: MediumColor: As ShownProduct Packaging: Standard PackagingChange

on September 21, 2011
FYI-I ordered a size 8-10/M. When it came the packaging said it was for a child 5-7 years. Not what I was thinking for a size 8-10. I was buying it for my 10 year old. It fits her but is very short...she could use the bigger size. But it is cute.
0Comment51 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2011
My daughter had her heart set on being a Monster High doll for Halloween. We purchased this costume for her in a large (10/12) and she wears a (7/8). It was still tight on her. I don't see this costume lasting past Halloween night. It's very cheaply made! There were strings and threads hanging down everywhere. The sleves are made as the same material as the tights. There was a minor run in the material when we put it on her. I'm betting by the time we're done trick or treating it'll be all the way down to her wrist. The tops of the sleves that are part of the dress are tight on my daughters arms. The belt is terrible. It is also cheaply made. It isn't shiny like the picture shows. I've had to make some minor adjustments to it in order to get it to sit correctly and added some glitter glue to make it look somewhat decent. It's not worth the money if you ask me. If my daughter wasn't so set on being Frankie for Halloween I would have returnd it.
33 comments42 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I ordered this costume for my 8 year old daughter because she loves anything to do with monster high. Despite all the warnings from the reviews I decided to still give it a try. I ordered a size up and thank god I did cause it fits her just right and she's a very slim girl. The costume arrived looking so poorly made, the tie was sown on backwards, it had loose strings everywhere, felt like it I held it too long it would fall apart! This is actually the first time that the negative reviews turned out to be right and left me disappointed. Only reason I kept it is because Halloween is one day and after that she won't use it again.....This costume is not worth the price at all.....
on September 21, 2011
I ordered this for my 7 year old daughter. She normally wears size 10-12 comfortably. I ordered the large size, which is supposed to be size 10-12 for 8-10 year olds. The sleeve would not even fit on her arm.
0Comment20 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2012
This costume is well made but there are differences from the advertisement. The picture has details that the product does not such as glitter on the skull and tie which are not in the product. It is just plain gray plastic and the tie is juts plain fabric no glitter. I was disappointed in this because I feel it should represent the actual product, but my daughter loves it!!!
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I got this custume for my 11yr old. Once the custume arrived there were a few things I was not happy about. I got her the biggest size, yet...The skirt was too short, the stockings did not fit at all, and she busted the seam at the sleeves.
I had to buy her different stockings because the ones the custome came with had runs in them from her just trying them on.
Now am I not saying that I hated the custome no...what I am warning against is the size. It runs really small, if buying need to buy at least two sizes bigger.
on October 7, 2013
We bought this costume because it was less than $20 and included the tights. Saw another version that included metal studs and a chain on the belt. But it did cost a bit more. My daughter is 8 and is 46" and weighs 45 lbs. We purchased the small and it fit her perfect. The tights almost didn't fit her but when we made sure that we stretched them completely, moving from the toes completely up her legs, they fit perfect. I used a clothes steamer to get the wrinkles out. I would have given this item 4 stars if it had the aforementioned metal studs and chain, and if I didn't find some stains on the sleeves after steaming the wrinkles out. Otherwise, it will work for a 1-time use on Halloween.
on November 10, 2011
The idea that my daughter could dress up as one of her favorite characters from Monster High was fun and exciting! However the item did not live up to its heightened amazement as we though it would have. The material is paper thin and cheap. The stitching is poorly done and can come apart if pulled on. The dress is so short that if you bent over, you would be able to see your undergarments...even with the pantyhose. The size is not proportionate to what it should be. You have to order a size bigger if you want it to fit properly. WAY overpriced. It is worth maybe 9.95 at most, but definitely no more than that!
on November 25, 2011
Glad we only needed this for a school party and one Halloween because it was ripping apart by the end of trick-or-treating. My daughter is extremely thin and I must say that even she did not want the zipper done up all the way to the neck. Also, it was really short. My daughter had to wear her dance shorts under it because it was so short. It looked cute, but just wasn't durable at all. We ended up throwing the dress and the wig in the trash right after Halloween was over.
on July 10, 2013
This costume was a perfect model for Frankie Stein. My daughter is a Monster High maniac! She loved it but I did take other reviews into consideration and bought one size larger. The fit is very tight around the arms and upper half of the dress. This costume could last for a few wearings if you take care of it. The nylons seem thick but actually snag very easily. We purchase the wig as as well and it was well made but kind of small to fit the entire head.