5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!
I am so glad we found Monster HIgh! The girls are strong, smart and supportive of one another. The relationships with the boys are positive and uplifting. Yes the skirts are short and the heels are high but they are "monsters", it's appropriate for them. At least that is what I tell my girls. :)
Published 15 months ago by sara brody werner

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Movie
I have been inundated with Monster High lately, as that is my daughter's latest craze. The dolls are cute, and the movies are decent. I rate it as okay, only because it's for my daughter, and not for me -but she loves it, so don't let my 3 stars keep you from checking it out if you have a child who loves Monster High.
Published 21 months ago by Jennifer Godwin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, September 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kids! Not for streaming, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Monster High: Friday Night Frights (Amazon Instant Video)
Monster High Friday Night Frights was a decent film. I would say for children *especially girls* will enjoy the spunky characters and witty humor. Monster High shows a different take on some of the legendary monsters that all of us have learned about as children and portrays them in a friendly light.

This film I would say would be great for children to watch mostly because it shows that girls can do things boys can do (and visa versa). It was about (WITH OUT SPOILING THE MOVIE) competitive roller skating that was traditional throughout the Monster high schools. But when the boys team loses and they are incapable of playing the girls offer to help. Seeing that the sport was played mostly by teenage boys all of them laughed at our heroines. But The girls stood up against the boys and proved themselves through teamwork, training, and well...friendship (Cause its magic dag nab it!)They could overcome anything.

I was rather impressed with the message that this movie brings to the audience. If doesn't matter if you're a boy or girl to play a certain sport. Or even if your a boy or a girl to enjoy the monster high franchise.

As an animator I would say the animation in this movie was very light, bubbly, and fun. Not too shabby for a home movie release. Unfortunately the Quality of the Rental was NOT very good. I suggest if your child likes this just buy the movie straight up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Girl Power Movie!, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Monster High: Friday Night Frights (Amazon Instant Video)
We have enjoyed all of the Monster Hig movies, but I think this one is the best. The girls step it up and take matters into their own hands. It is especially great for girls to see that they can be proud of being a girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 18, 2014
M. G. Harris (Phenix City, AL) - See all my reviews
Girls can do anything guys can do! Another important lesson for our little girls, on how not to underestimate what they are capable of.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Monster High movie, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Monster High: Friday Night Frights (Amazon Instant Video)
I rented for a 10-year-old girl who is really into the Monster High dolls. Great short movie if you child is into Monster High.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster high fright night fights, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Monster High: Friday Night Frights (Amazon Instant Video)
This monster high video was really good I liked it I just wish it was just a little longer I would give this one rating of 10 out of 10 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Must, January 4, 2014
S. Huss (Chico, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High: Friday Night Frights (Amazon Instant Video)
This is the best of the lot. The characters change and grow through the movie, there is little reference to boyfriends or girlfriends, and it is just plain fun to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price/ kid enjoyed, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Monster High: Friday Night Frights (Amazon Instant Video)
My six yr old thoroughly enjoyed it! Kept her attention. I thought it had a good story for kids to learn to be good kids. Price was good. Downloaded fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute Movie., November 8, 2013
Really cute movie. I was unsure it would be okay for my 8 year old daughter but it turned out to be quite a cute movie. I was fine with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not all monsters are bad, April 16, 2013
K. Kroslakova (Slovak Republik) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High: Friday Night Frights (Amazon Instant Video)
I bought this for my son and niece and they enjoyed it. I like the new character too. GHOULS RULE!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›