Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on December 25, 2012
What else can you say except MONSTER HIGH! This was definitely worth every penny as my daughter loves helping all her favorite Monster High characters complete tasks. She has talked constantly about this game and all the fun things she has gotten to do. Everything from helping Frankie find her hand to making potions and decorating her locker. Just good clean fun and my little "monster" loves it.
on February 9, 2013
THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER. SHE IS INTO THIS MONSTER HIGH AND ALTHOUGHT I DO NOT GET IT.. :) SHE EVIDENTLY LOVES IT. SHE IS SIX. i GUESS SHE IS PRETTY GOOD AT IT AS WELL SO IF YOUR CHILD IS INTO THIS SORT OF THING I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
on November 5, 2011
I just bought my daughter the game, and it sounds dumb as a bag of rocks. First of all, the characters do a fair amount of speaking in text-speak, which has already annoyed the game player. Secondly she is not able to ignore texts from characters she doesn't want to interact with. All in all the game seems to encourage kids to be shallow, self-serving, and ignorant.
on January 7, 2014
I know this is a kids game but when I was helping my little sister set it up I could help but notice how bad the graphics are. This is a fairly new game but the graphics remind me of a much older game. Also my lil sister loves monster high but quickly tired of the game.
on June 2, 2012
My 5 year old LOVES Monster High. So when I saw this game, I bought it for her birthday. I, personally, think this game is a bust. All you do is run around doing errends for other students. My 5 year old likes it, but can't read, so that makes abit of a challenge. The voices that comes out of the speaker isn't really clear enough to hear. If I had th option to take the game back, I would. 30.00 is WAAAY too much for this game.
on December 11, 2012
My daughters are obsessed with Monster High Dolls so naturally I thought they would LOVE the ds game. I was wrong. They played it one time each and I haven't seen it since. I think the game was a little slow for their taste. They love all the Cooking Mama games, this just didn't work for their taste. I tried revisiting it a year later and there was still no interest : (
on January 7, 2013
I got this for my daughter for Christmas present. She loves it, and plays it several times a week. Longer if I would let her. I received on time and as described in product info.
on March 27, 2012
Very fun game. You get to do a whole bunch of favors for mostly all the monster high ghouls. The only thing i don't like about the game, is the graphics. Not the best... could be better... but i still really like the game. I got it a while ago but havn't passed it yet. I don't play much on my D.S. But when I do i play monster high first!
on June 8, 2013
This was bought for my granddaughter along with Skultimate Roller Maze. She's a fan of Monster High, and was so excited to receive both games for her DS as a birthday gift.
on June 24, 2012
My 8 year old really likes his game. All her favorite characters. No action so it does get boing after a bit. But she keeps going back to it so it's a keeper.