Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 17, 2013
My daughter loves these dolls! She is 4 and even dresses up like them. The DVDs are also adorable. She doesn't have her yet, it's for her bday, but she keeps asking for her, she'll be soooo happy with her, she's in perfect condition.
on February 27, 2013
My daughter is collecting the monster high dolls and she really wanted Cleo. I was so happy I could find it online for her. Very pretty outfit I must say that cleo is wearing, and the price was good too.
on December 1, 2012
I love this doll. I love the colour of the dress and the dress itself. Cleo de Nile always has great colour anyway, but this dress is the bomb. I love the shoes you can get them off it you want. The golden lipstick is awesome and her hair is great. All in all this doll is probably one of my favourites. I love the colours on this particular character.
on June 14, 2013
These dolls are something my daughter is into and I like them. Granted they are not are typically barbies dolls when we grew up but it the generation now.
on July 4, 2014
Made a big hit with my granddaughter and less expensive than Wal Mart
on October 27, 2013
I got this doll at walmart for 17.22 after a year of searching for her... she is hard to find. But I'm sooooo glad I got her for my daughter she is so darn gorgeous ... my daughters favorite monster high doll now .. a must have for anyone!!!
on October 18, 2012
As an adult collector, I found this doll exceptionally well done. There has been so much thought put into the production of these dolls. I bought all four and this was the first. I can't imagine giving one to a small child. These are such beauties that should be cherished as fine collectables. Cleo is a class act!
on April 14, 2013
I really liked this doll, but in the picture Cleo has a bun and my doll came with a ponytail made to look like a doll. The braids around it were also flattened. Overall, however I really liked it.
on April 10, 2013
This doll is cute and completed my 8year olds collection!! Great quality and fast shipping!! It was hard to find this doll in this outfit so we were happy when she came and she looked just like the picture
on January 18, 2013
brother in laws kid now has an army of monster high dolls. Apparently the dude dolls are difficult to get a hold of but she was happy with this one

See 1 answered question