5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome concept that I wish was around when I was a kid.
Published on September 24, 2012 by N. Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Outfit for Operetta - it's okay, too sexy as usual
If you're an adult collector or fan, I'd give this more stars. It's a cute outfit that fits the character nicely. My issue here is that the Monster High stuff is all too sexy for my taste, given that it is marketed to young girls; but - with that in mind - this outfit is relatively reserved (certainly better than some of the other MH outfits). It is for Operetta and is...
Published on November 4, 2012 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome concept that I wish was around when I was a kid., September 24, 2012
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
I bought this, in addition to the Operetta doll. I can really appreciate the rockabilly look, in addition to a Gothic, classic twist. The clothing is durable (it doesn't fall apart when taking them on and off the doll). The fashion pack has inspired me to create my own version of the outfit and other things to look for completely the rockabilly (or in the dolls case, Gothabilly) look. I look forward to seeing more fashion packs for the doll and inspiration to create.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clothing MH Dolls with Operetta's Maul Session pack, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
I bought this item for the kids, as their first MH dolls are over a year old, and some of the clothing has been swallowed by the house goblin or something. This outfit is very easy to play with. The shoes are always a bit tricky, but at least one of the kids has mastered the shoeing, so no biggie. The clothes are pretty cute on the dolls, and the details are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
it is a good product. im going to buy another onces. i recived my package on time. Thanks for all

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, December 7, 2012
Linda A. Hammersmith "TV Maam" (Sister Bay, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews
Title says to all. The birthday girl is 7 years old and is an avid
collector of all Monster High items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaky just got Fabulous!, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
I purchased this fashion pack off of eBay as they are very difficult to locate in stores. I bought it go with with my Monster High Roller Maze Operetta Doll. Again, all the clothes and accessories are themed to her monster persona as the Daughter of the Phantom of the Opera, in a 1950s pencil skirt and gorgeous platform wedges with a black and white leopard print.

The color scheme seems a little crazy at first, black and white and purple and Halloween Orange, but the complete look is just so sassy! The only complain I have is that the painting on the bag and shoes is a little sloppy, but nothing more than I'd expect from a typical mass produced toy. I'd also like it if the orange brooch on her top was detachable but I understand that even the cleverest of 26 year olds can sometimes swallow these tiny items so attached it shall stay.

Overall, another fabulous item from a truly unique line of dolls!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duds for Operetta, August 25, 2012
S. Bade "Sandigramma" (Rapid City, SD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
We recently purchased this outfit for Operetta. We especially love the
sunglasses, she looks adorable, and the clothing went on without any
problems. My grandaughter is 6, and had no problems. Operetta looks
amazing in her outfit, and the shoes are to die for!

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
This was a great buy, thank u for the awesome service, item was exactly how it was described nothing more nothing less

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock On, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
Operetta is one of my favorite Monster High Characters in terms of theme, looks and style. I'm an adult collector and I'm starting to get tired of having to hunt down monster high dolls, but Operetta will always have a place on my shelf. I love this outfit and the shoes are amazing. Educational, probably not but still super cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
This is exactly what I wanted and it came quicker than the time specified. I was very satisfied with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Operetta fashion pack, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack (Toy)
Items perfect, nothing missing. Price is average for doll clothing but it's nice to have them rather then having to make them. I will recommend to others.

Monster High Operetta Fashion Pack