Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 25, 2012
When i opened this today(Its Christmas Day btw) I had seen it in Target for $20 along with Picture Day Draculaura. My mom wasnt particularly happy about buying the dolls because of the price(She was Cranky!)and when i first saw the doll i was shocked at how beautiful this doll was. Her makeup is very similar to the original Spectra doll. The outfit she was wearing was awesome and stylish. Her earrings are so cute and the key earring actually fits into the lock earring:D.Also as a warning the chains on her purse are detatchable and if you take them off it will be a pain the butt to get them back on in the right position. I can't even get them back on.But overall this doll is very awesome and stylish and would make a crowning jewel to anybodys collection. :)
on March 21, 2013
Spectra is spectacular in her Picture day form! She comes dressed to the nines. Her Silver shoes are close-toed with chain details. The shoes offer a peek at the top of her clear feet.

She sports chain print leggings in hot pink and sark violet along with a black pleather mini skirt. Her shirt echoes the purple and pink present on her leggings with smaller chain links detailing it. The sleeves are black fishnet material, that flows down her arms.

Spectra's wig is full and long. It is made of softer, silky fibers and is easily brushed. Her hair color is a much softer violet than some of the other Spectras. I find it a gorgeous variation.

Her Face mold show us softer cheek bones unlike some of the earlier more pronounced cheekbones found in the Spoectra dolls.

This dolls has many other cute details Including a lock and key earring set. A Gray cluch with a black chain wristlet ( The purse does not open). She also comes with a pink binder, sporting the chain motif ( Rejoice the Binder opens and closes). A fearbook replaces the standard diary. The fearbook has stickers for the younger monster high fans allowing them too customize it to their liking.
This doll also comes with a stand which is nice for we collectors out there. I highly recommend this doll for all Monster high fans. She is my favorite Spectra to date!
on February 25, 2014
I bought this doll less than a week ago and need to get rid of it asap. Please beware- do NOT order this doll from Amazon from a seller named Tyfamily. The doll I received is FAKE. If your doll does not include earrings and has no piercing mark- FAKE. Number two, the eyes and hair are dead giveaways. Monster high dolls have very thick, almost human-like hair. The doll I have has thinner, more vibrant purple hair. Her hair isnt up in any way like it should be (bangs pushed to the side w rubber band). Her eyes, nose and cheekbones... turn her to the side. Her nose isnt completely smoothed out, there should be a slight bump near the bottom. Her eyes. They should be very defined and the eyeball should bump out a bit when viewed from the side. The fake one wont. Cheekbones on Spectra are always defined as well. The doll I have is aaaaabsolutely fake. Please beware. She even came in the true Monster High package undone and her arm popped off.... HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED
on January 6, 2013
When I first looked at this doll, I wasn't sold. I didn't like how BAM her clothing was compared to the rest of her. However, when my best friend bought her and sent me pictures to show off, I realized that her clothing wasn't as obscenely bright as the product picture would lead you to believe. Once I had her in hand, and out of the box, I fell in love. I especially love the fact that her skin is white and fades to translucent at the end of her limbs. Definitely an awesome selling point. All and all, I love her and I'm glad to have her in my collection.
on January 2, 2014
Great price. My daughter loved her monster high doll. I paid less for It online than I would have in the store. Paid probably half the price and received free shipping. The main disappointing factor was the fact that I had ordered the item for Christmas. Its expected delivery date said it was expected on the 16th. However it got rerouted. I called amazon to clear up the issue. They did over night me a new package so I could have the dolls for my daughter in time for Christmas. However, it was a hassle to call and then after receiving the second set, packing them up and going to ups to send them back. The customer service representative was helpful. However, I do my shopping online in order to avoid the hassle of going to the store. Still had to deal with the hassle. Other than that the product was fine
on September 27, 2013
i love her hair, eyes, skin, her transparent hands. her clothes are cute. i was able to find another outfit on amazon, called a "fashion pack." i'm a 47 year old mother of 3 boys and wasn't allowed to have a Barbie as a child. I love Spectra - she's GOTH. I've been growing out my white temples against my brown hair coincidentally, so in a few months Spectra and I will have matching white highlights.
on August 27, 2015
Beautiful doll! Purchased as a gift for my nephew and intended for out-of-box display and gentle play. Doll is made of durable plastic and articulated as usual for the Monster High brand. Her clothes are lovely in color and design; however, it is important to note that they do fit her very tightly. For instance, her dress fits down to the mid-thighs and this may make posing her in a sitting position a bit more difficult, but not impossible. One must also be careful adjusting her arms at the shoulder so as not to snag or abuse the fish-net material of her sleeves. This, however, should not deter anyone from buying her! She seems like she'll provide many, many hours of enjoyment for a long time to come!
on May 6, 2015
Spectra comes with a little year book. I liked it because you can vote on you think. it comes with stickers and the doll is stylish. it is the best for girls who like style dolls. I am Tana's daughter and I got the doll for just $13.12 . she is a good purchase!
on December 8, 2014
My daughter picked this doll, and was very excited about receiving the notebook for some reason. She was a little disappointed that the notebook was just a few tiny pages of already printed info about the doll... she was hoping to be able to actually write in it. Besides that, she loves the doll, plus it comes with a nice stand.
on January 3, 2014
I never really have a bad thing to say about Monster High, because they have never given me a reason to. This doll is another prime example of a non-disappointing doll. The accessories are very creative, and her outfit is adorable!