4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and inexpensive version
This MH line is designed to be Roller Derby girls. There are 4 so far: Frankie, Operetta, Lagoona and Ghoulia. Frankie is my oldest daughter's favorite from this group.

Published on July 8, 2012 by 3Girls

3.0 out of 5 stars great doll it was a big surprise for my niece
This Item came in very good conditions up to Mexico so If you plan big gifts for the girls it will be a nice option.
Published 16 months ago by Mark from MX and US

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and inexpensive version, July 8, 2012
3Girls (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)

Her long, layered hair is mostly white, with some black and green streaks in it. (It seems that all the RD girls have green streaks.) She also has swept bangs. Her lips are green too. Her markings are classic Frankie though. Her outfit is a short black dress with multi-colored nuts (not the squirrel kind, but the mechanical kind;), and her rubber helmet and knee pads are a bright aqua. The helmet is easy to put on, where the chin strap unbuttons on one side, and easily rebuttons into place. The knee pads, which feature the skullie trademark wearing a derby helmet, are easily lost if the clear bands holding them on come off. They are not tight or very sturdy when on, making them a catastrophe to keep on during play. So I suggest not taking the clear bands off when removing her from the packaging, unless you are only going to display her.

The best part of the doll, which keeps my daughter enthralled with her, is that the high heeled roller skates (the same blue with yellow and green wheels) actually roll! I thought that this was a pretty nice touch to the toy. I figured, since the doll is pretty cheap in price, that the production would skimp on this.

She came with a trading card, a bright green stand. No pet or brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frighteningly Fun Doll!, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
I bought Roller Maze Frankie as a collector, because I like to have complete lines, even if I don't buy every line. I fell in love with Ghoulia, Abbey, and Operetta from this series, as it was nice to see Operetta in a different set, and Abbey with short hair! So, I added Frankie only to have a complete set. I have to say that I underestimated her allure! She has beautiful green highlights in her hair, and a roller derby dress that is to die for! I am glad I decided to grab her, and would tell other Monster High fans to consider bringing her home too! As the protagonist of the monster high line up, Frankie rightfully appears in nearly every line, and each time there are subtle differences that keep you wanting more! Bottom line: whether a hardcore fan, or someone just starting out, you can NOT go wrong with this doll! She is moderately priced, and has everything you need, and nothing you don't!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite MH Doll ever, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
The tiny wheels actually work! If you balance her carefully, you can actually skate her about a flat surface. She has the best hair of all the Frankies, and her face is so sweet, lots to love!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the very next day., January 17, 2014
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
Her Leg Broke Off The Next Day. Which Was The Day After Christmas. So Frustrating!!! This Was My Daughters #1 Asked For Gift. Box WaS Trashed, So I Do Not Believer Seller Wohld Do Exchange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
I ordered this from Amazon because it was THE one my daughter wanted and it was not in stock locally. These are good quality dolls and stand up well to normal play, even with those thin joints. My only caution is to be sure your kids don't put the shoes on the wrong feet...the foot is formed like a real foot and the toes are less forgiving than Barbie and the vinyl shoe ripped when they tried shoving the shoe on the wrong foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, except..., December 29, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
The doll is really fun. I got it for my birthday. The only bad thing about it is the hair. It falls of the doll when you try to brush it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great doll, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
My niece just "Had to have" this doll. I am guessing that all the other girls in my area were having the same inclination. They were unavailable locally. She received this from amazon and has enjoyed showing it off to her friends and playing with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars roller frankie, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
Love these dolls, they're so cute but these dolls are VERY fragile. The limbs can & do detach on SOME dolls, however after playing with them on a regular basis they tend to break off. My daughter has gone trough duplicates of most of them over the last two years now. We've started keeping the more expensive ones in a hutch to avoid damages, but overall I think they're fabulous for little girls...due to small parts smaller children shouldn't play with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars great doll it was a big surprise for my niece, August 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars MONSTER HIGH ROLLER MAZE DOLLS RULE!, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll (Toy)
THIS FRANKIE IS VERY PRETTY. BUT PARENTS ARE CAUTIONED DUE TO THE FACT THAT THESE DOLLS COME WITH SMALL PARTS1 A GREAT DOLL FOR ANY MONSTER HIGH COLLECTION!

Monster High Roller Maze Frankie Stein Doll