Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:$25.00 - $69.99

on September 5, 2010
I purchased this game for my 3-year-old son who is obsessed with monster trucks. I was hesitant because I was afraid it may be too advanced for him but, after reading the reviews, I decided to try it anyway. I have to say he has a blast playing this game. It is very easy for him to play and it has a lot of options that keep him entertained for quite awhile. He can choose from racing trucks, performing skill jumps, performing stunts, destructing cities and everything in his path, or simply driving around a course. It is very easy to play and he gets thrilled when he unlocks a new truck. I have even played it a time or two with him and I enjoyed it also. If you have a kid (big or little) that loves monster trucks, I highly recommend this game!
on February 19, 2009
I purchased this game for my six year old son. He plays this game more than any other game I have ever given him. It's easy to understand and win more tracks and trucks. He loves it.
on September 3, 2009
My 5 year old loves it. He likes all the different trucks he can win and it doesn't take a million points to get one! The first day he played, he unlocked a truck and was so excited. Highly recommend.
on February 26, 2014
My son only has a few DS games and we purchased him this one for Christmas and he just loves it! He has several of the monster trucks to play with at home so this game is very exciting as he gets to drive the trucks. It even has a few games on it that our younger child can play as well. I highly recommend this game for others, even those that may only have a few games and are looking for games for younger children.
on December 12, 2011
We own the alternate game that Monster Jam makes for DS and my son, who is five and not that great at video games yet, loves it! He plays it easily and without needing help, which is why I opted to purchase a second one similar to the one we have already. Since it is a Christmas gift I can't say for sure, at this point, if it will be a huge hit, but based on how he plays the other one Monster Jam has out I am guessing it will be!
on February 25, 2011
We bought this for our son on Christmas last year and since then his father and him have been working those courses trying hard to unlock all the trucks. I reccomend having an adult or older child there to help guide younger kids on the levels. My son in particular does best if he is shown how to get through the levels once by an adult so he can do it later himself. Once he gets started thought he is on a roll. Everyday he comes home to his dad already off work and I'm the last one home and I usually walk in the door and he has to show me what they have done on the Monster Jam game. Usually he is ecstatic when a new truck has been unlocked! He is in love with MJ so we are taking him to a live Monster Truck Jam this weekend in Jacksonville!
on August 28, 2013
Bought this for my 4 yr. old and he absolutely loves it!!!! Game is very easy to play which is important because I do not like to read game instructions, I want games he can pick up and just play and this fit the bill.
on March 7, 2014
I bought this as a surprise gift for my six year old son. He LOVES playing it. He would play it for hours at a time if I let him. So, I have to put him on a one-hour time limit because he gets so involved with the game that he won't do anything else. Great for a car trip. Different trucks to pick from and different scens to play in. All in all it is a GREAT game.
on April 24, 2009
My 38 year old husband and my 4 year old son both love this game. Keeping them both occupied is a bonus for me!!
on September 24, 2010
I bought this game for my 11 year old son and he loves it! He used to have it but we lost it like a year ago.He has got it back now though!,but he keeps complaining that whenever you get 700 skill jump points your supposed to unlock a truck but every time he gets 700 points it wont let him unlock it.But everything else is great. it is his favorite game!