Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 2, 2012
This is a totally fake Monster Cable being sold by this seller. The moment I got the box, I looked for the Monster authentic sticker (metallic rainbow colored with the monster logo) but was no where on the box. The worst part is that if you have to return the item, you have pay shipping on your own accord and the item is to be sent back to China. Even the way the cable has been manufactured and labeled is not like a monster cable.
on August 18, 2011
This cable is one I swear by. I bought it just after I bought my BluRay player, and it has not failed me yet. The day I got the BluRay, I bought a cheap $24 cable from Radio Shack - the moment I plugged it into both the TV and the BluRay, the video was horrible. Half the screen was about half a second behind the other half. This cable is AMAZING. Not a single complaint about it. Don't waste money on the cheap ones... Save up before you make this investment and you won't regret it at all. An absolute wonderful buy.
on September 17, 2012
Well received in a period correct, alas the cable is bad even if the plugs that break at the slightest pressure. This cable is a forgery made ​​in china found on E-Bay for less than $ 20. I am very disappointed because it has NOTHING to do with a REAL original Monster Cable and more expensive the price asked is not at all expected quality of the product.
on December 21, 2012
This is a great hdmi cord. Top of the line in build quality and the picture is great. Lifetime warranty and plenty of performance for years to come
on February 28, 2013
Excellent product. Crisp clean audio and video. A steal at this price. Have upgraded all the cables in my main system to these.
on March 20, 2015
Great quality single strain solid conductors for less distortions in sound and image
on January 3, 2013
The cable delivers the ultimate in picture quality and home theater sound. If you invested a lot of money for your home theater system and television this cable is a must have.