Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 22, 2013
I'm not the guy that would describe sound using fancy words. Instead let me just say this is a high quality subwoofer cable. Just remember this is a single coax, so for some applications you will need a single to double Y adapter to be able to plug both L and R inputs on your sub if it requires it.
on September 3, 2011
I didn't hear the potential of my subwoofer until I used this cable. Bass is tight and clean. The solid wire core really works. Also, these cables fit very tight, which is good on a vibrating subwoofer.
on January 1, 2014
I have a definitive home theater with 4 super towers and a center channel with sub. 5 SUBS!!! woooohoo. When balanced they sound awesome. The cable totally reject all interference and the sound is clean.
on January 8, 2010
No hum or distortion, and that's why I'll pay extra for a quality, well shielded subwoofer cable. Learned that one the hard way. As Monster Cable goes, not too badly priced. Recommended, especially if you're experiencing interference issues.
on January 27, 2009
We are extremely happy with this product. The price was very competitive and we were happy with the shipping, too. Thank you.
on December 29, 2012
i can hear a inprovement in the sound quality and the length was long enough for the perfect spacing great buy.
on January 16, 2010
No complaints. This is a very good quality cable. It delivers solid and deep bass. You won't be disappointed.
on May 14, 2013
I always have used monster cable for my audio and home theater projects. Just added a sub woofer to the home theater system in the master bedroom
on January 9, 2014
These were recommended by company i purchased Sub. Also did research. They handle the Sub's power quite well with no noticable distortions.
on February 4, 2014
This is very good product that stands up to it name it also help me eliminate all the wireing I enjoy all the sound that it delivered.

See 1 answered question