- When a direct, single-cable connection from one piece of equipment to another is not practical due to varying connector types and hookup needs, Monster CableLinks provide the best way to adapt from one type of connector to another, or to feed a single output source signal into multiple inputs. Built for long-life, worry-free reliability, exclusive Monster CableLinks adapter features include die cast barrel, molded cable strain relief, protective shielding to block out RF and electrical/electroma
Monster MCL FMTM Stereo Female Banana Plugs to 1/4 Male Mono Cable Adapter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Single Adapter designed to link Female Bananas to 1/4 Mono Male
- 24K gold plated connectors to minimize corrosion
- Exclusive rugged molded strain relief for lasting protection even after repeated use
- Features die cast barrel and protective shielding to block out RF and electrical/electromagnetic interference
- Advanced construction includes high-purity copper content
From the Manufacturer
When a direct, single-cable connection from one piece of equipment to another is not practical due to varying connector types and hookup needs, Monster CableLinks provide the best way to adapt from one type of connector to another, or to feed a single output source signal into multiple inputs.
Built for long-life worry-free reliability, exclusive Monster CableLinks features include die cast barrel, molded cable strain relief, protective shielding to block out RF and electrical/electromagnetic interference (EMI), and 24K gold plated connectors to minimize corrosion that turns clean connections into noisy ones over time.
Monster CableLinks couplers enable musicians, consumers, enthusiasts and professionals to confidently interconnect between many different connector types, including XLR, RCA phono, mono and stereo 1/8 mini plug, 1/4 mono and stereo phone plugs, MIDI, and banana.
This product is a Monster CableLinks Single Adapter, F Bananas to 1/4 Mono Male (MCL FMTM).
Make sure you choose the Monster CableLink product that will meet your specific needs from the list below:
- Monster CableLinks Couplers link two identical connectors (example: RCA phono female to RCA phono female)
- Monster CableLinks Adapters link two different connector types (example: RCA phono female to 1/4 male).
- Monster CableLinks Y-Adapters link one source to multiple destinations (example: RCA female to two RCA male phono plugs).
Top Customer Reviews
FAILED. I understand the benefits of the two-piece design, but there's a design flaw. Monster has made the female banana inserts a little oversized (maybe to fit a wider range of brands). When this hands out the back of your amp with the speaker cable attached, the weight of the cable, pulls it right out... I guess that's why most banana inserts are position horizontally rather than vertically-- good job guys! My solution is very eloquent.. tape; that's right, I taped the adapter to the banana connector on the speaker cable because it would fall out every time I turned on my power amp.
????? Really difficult to judge if these affected the sound quality since the speaker cable is new as well. However, considering that I bought Monster's top-of-the-line professional grade cable (SP1000 is 2x the price of the audiophile cable in their consumer line) to replace an entr-level option from Guitar Center, who normally sells subpar quility product........... I,ll be nice: High-Freq and Bass response are great; Mids are clear; but we're missing huge chunks of the spectrum in the upper mid-range and lower-midrange areas, making it sound somewhat scooped and hollow-- really takes the meat out of any guitar track or vocal track... but the thumping is very present... ouch...Read more ›