5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Worth the Price
Published on June 10, 2010 by Polar Mountain Guy

1.0 out of 5 stars Why???
I expected more from Monster, wasn't expecting it to come slightly bent, maybe that was the issue, buy it made my headphone amp sound super wonky, and worst of all the adapter that I purchased from RadioShack worked better. Kind of disappointing knowing that a $4 jack can outperform a $28 one.
Published 14 months ago by Johnson L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Worth the Price, June 10, 2010
This review is from: Monster MCL MSTFST MINI 1/8 Stereo Female to 1/4 Stereo Male Cable Adapter (Personal Computers)
Just what you would expect from Monster Cable...A high quality well made product. This is perfect for if you want to plug your headphones into your home entertainment receiver. As you know, your standard headphones have 1/8 stereo head and your standard receiver has a 1/4 stereo input; therefore, you need a 1/8 stereo female to 1/4 stereo male adapter to listen your music (or in my case, the video games) via your home entertainment receiver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product; decent price, July 15, 2009
A very solid product. You would think that not much could go wrong with an adapter like this. However, I bought the Monster adapter as a replacement to another adapter that I had that stopped making a solid connection in the 1/8" connection side after about 2 years of use. And from what I remember, that adapter wasn't cheap either.

Since I have not owned the Monster adapter for 2 years, I cannot comment on it's longevity. But based on other Monster products I have purchased, I would guess that this thing will last pretty much forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, November 7, 2011
I was very pleased with this adapter. It has held up well through a year of gigs and rough treatment. Unlike some adapters I have owned, this one does not "pop" or crackle when accidentally touched. This was a great addition to my hardware bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why???, July 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Have a Need For This Type of Adapter, April 20, 2011
If you have a need for this type of adapter, get it. If you are looking at this Monster product, you obviously care about your signal integrity. Get it. Yes, Monsters cost more, probably a bit too much. But, once you have it, you have a Monster quality product and you won't feel the need to get something better later on. I DJ with some very expensive equipment. All of my line connections are Monsters. I have had zero problems with any of their products. Early on, I had other than Monster connections going into my amps. Then I upgraded to Monsters. There is a BIG difference! This adapter finds itself in a chain that leads to my very nice studio headphones. I spent more, I got more and I am not looking back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, January 22, 2010
I am not an audio expert, but this adapter is obviously of fine craftsmanship, I don't detect any audio defects, and Monster is supposed to be a good brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 21, 2014
Does exactly as it says. A nice clean bridge between 1/8" and 1/4". Have used it for over a year with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality - Top Notch - Well Worth It - A++++, March 14, 2014
Carbonlord (South Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Working at a music store, I have used this entire Monster line of adapters, I have them at home, used them at work and they are simply TOP NOTCH. You can get a cheaper adapter, but when you combine looks, feel quality, the real heavy duty metal exterior, this is the only way to go. Especially if you only need one, whip this out and every time, you will say COOL, You'll love it.

This is especially helpful to plug your mp3s into your amp while you're playing along.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, December 21, 2013
Really expensive for what you get. Had good experience with monster and made use of their warranty so they get my business more often than not. Its an adapter, not really need to buy it unless it will get a lot of plugging and unplugging (which mine will) so that warranty comes in handy

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, June 29, 2013
I was initially cheap and ordered the $8 Planet Waves adapter which turned out to be a real lemon: the internal contacts were in the wrong place so my Grado SR could never make continuity! I returned the Planet Waves. Before the Planet Waves, I also ordered another cheapo adapter from a famous auction site. That too did not work and ended up in the garbage can. I now ordered the Monster adapter. This is a quality piece. My Grado SR plugs in just right with a reassuring click. Same thing when I plugged the Monster into my Sansui AU. Best, everything works as it should! Save yourself some hassles, do not ever buy the Planet Waves or any other cheap TRS adapter, just go straight order the Monster.

Rate and Discover Movies