5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Abbey
Published 12 months ago by shopaholic mom

2.0 out of 5 stars Dolls too flemsy
They make these cheap and easily breakable. Bought for my daughter, and these are great to look at in the box, not so much for playing. Most pieces were lost in a day.
Published 1 month ago by The Zeppelin

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Abbey, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
Music festival Abbey is pretty cute. Her hair is almost entirely white this time with just a few pink streaks in her bangs and a few tiny blue streaks on the sides. Her hair is very long (it comes down almost to her knees) and very straight with blunt cut bangs and no tinsel. She wears a long scarf wrapped around her head with either end trailing down in the back. Her lips are fuchshia. Her eyes are lined on both the upper and lower lids with bubblegum pink. From the crease of her eye up to her browbone is done in medium icy blue topped in iridescent glitter. Her eyes and eyelashes are very thick and black. One thing I did notice on the doll that I got is that the right side of her face is just coated with glitter, and the left side has no glitter at all. I wonder if this was just an error with my doll or a whole production run. If you have this Abbey take a look and let me know in the comment box, I'm just curious. She has a translucent blue snowflake earring in her left ear, and a translucent purple ice crystal earring in her right ear. To me it seems that all the music festival dolls are styled to look like a certain decade, and Abbey looks like a groovy 60's chick. This is the most apparent in her outfit. She wears a silky fuchsia and purple tie die peasant top with bell sleeves. The hem at the arms and the bottom of the shirt are left unfinished and cut jagged. The crew neckline of the top is finished with blue thread. Abbey wears a miniskirt that looks like denim material and it is aqua blue with purple splatters. Her belt is made of translucent blue plastic and is made to look like dripping icicles. Around her neck she wears her V.I.M. badge that allows her unprecedented backstage access at the festival!! The best part of this outfit, in my opinion, is Abbeys boots. They are tall, reaching almost to her knees, and are made of blue translucent plastic. They look like they are made of ice, and have icicle drips at various points running down the boots. They have a wedge heel. There are opaque fuchsia plastic straps running across the instep and across the ankle of both boots. These are separate pieces and snap onto the outside of the boot. This is a really clever touch and just makes the boots that more awesome and detailed. I was disappointed to find that yet again on these lower priced dolls there was no stand or brush included. Abbey is a really cute doll and I am glad I was able to get my claws on this Yetish beauty.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Icey Cool"..., December 1, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
Love this version of Abbey...She is icey cool for the Yetish Music Festival..Her skin is that gorgeous color sparkly blue...She is dressed in a tye dyed purple-pink top and a denim blue skirt with splashes of ice blue..Comes all wrapped up with translucent blue frosty belt and matching ice boots...She has that hippy scarf around her head cool pink and blue bangs peaking out and her exclusive blue one snowflake earring.....

Don't forget her V.I.P. pass for the rock group backstage.. She's awesome.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the folk music oufit, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
One of the cutest Abbeys yet! I love the hippie type style! My daughter just loved this doll! I do too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Beautiful Doll, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
I love Monster High dolls. When I saw that Mattel had released a new Abbey, I just had to add her to my collection. I think this is the prettiest Abbey released so far. Amazon had this doll at a fair price, unlike some other websites. I am definitely happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
Love the doll! Love her outfit! I really liked the outfit Abbey comes in. Her hair is beautiful and it was nice to have yet another version of hers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable Week Abbey Bominable, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
I'm writing this review on behalf of my four year old...

"Fangtastic Abbey Bominable - She is the best... Rockin!"

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cool., September 26, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
I Love Abbey! Her Music Festival is so cute, such long hair and an adorable outfit! She came well packaged with no defects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Doll, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
My daughter loved the doll, it is very colorful, beautiful accessories! I plan on buying more in the future!!! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
I got this for my 11 year old an he loved it. It was exactly as I expected it to be and came quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars so pretty, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll (Toy)
Abbey is so pretty in this line. She looks like a hippy and I love it! I have one happy kid!

Monster High Music Festival Abbey Bominable Doll