5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, fantastic sound, but I can't use it
The Monster Turbine Pro Copper (MTPC, or just Copper, below) is, without a doubt, the *BEST* *SOUNDING* *HEADPHONE* I have ever used, and I've used a lot... couple of specific points.

Bass response. I love organ music - and organ music sometimes has deep bass that (almost) no other recorded music approaches. For example, on some of the recordings of the...
Published on April 27, 2011 by Raymond E. Garrison

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound, BAD build quality, Pathetic service
Let me start of by saying that these earphones do sound really good but only when they actually work and I have now twice had horrific experiences with their build quality and customer service. I bought these with a lot of excitement and after doing a lot of research I was convinced that these had fantastic sound quality and exceptional build materials backed with a...
Published on June 1, 2012 by HIM

‹ Previous | 18 9 1018 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Headphones!, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Monster Turbine PRO High-Performance In-Ear Speakers (Copper) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
Just got these and I have to say I love them. They sound great all around and all of the accessories provided just top it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 27, 2013
I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it!. Strong BASS, excellent overall performance. Could not expect more! Even take the price into account still pretty reasonable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great monitors., July 14, 2013
Well built, sound awesome. Only thing that could be better is the price. They offer as many different tips as you could possibly ask for x2. My gf has sensitive small ear canals which is a reason I got these. She found tips that fit great!

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't believe the quality scores on here until I got them., July 11, 2013
I wanted a pair of high end headphones. I shopped around, tested Beats, Bose, and finally settled on Ultimate Ears 9000 wireless headphones. The quality on all over the ears was just that - great, but there was sound leakage.

I chose to look for high end in-ear headphones, and found these. I got them from Monster direct for a little bit less than they are on here.

Sound quality: Great, nothing more to it.

Build quality: Great, not much else to say. The metal is quite sturdy.

Sound isolation: Perhaps the best I've experienced. Obviously no sound leakage, and with the eartips that they include, wow. This is just what I wanted.

Con (its a bit of an annoying one too): The cable. Its a plain rubber wire. I've used these for about 5 days straight, and the cable is already showing signs of use. I expected a sturdy, thick, tangle free, perhaps knotted or fiber cable. This is the quality piece I mentioned in the title.

Luckily, I don't see these breaking any time soon, but I do take care of them. Even if they do break, Monster has a one time replace for any reason warranty.

Overall... I'd probably go with something cheaper unless you are ok with a plain wire with great headphones!

5.0 out of 5 stars monster coppers rock!, June 29, 2013
Great seller! The head phones work amazing and were as described.great rich sound with plenty of lows an brilliant highs. Thanks again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound... when they work, May 7, 2013
Let me preface this review by stating that these are THE best earphones I've ever used. Comfortable for my ears and amazing sound quality.

That being said, my THIRD pair just broke. I have literally the same problem every time. The left ear piece inevitably either 1) outputs very low volume or 2) stops outputting sound altogether. I'm writing this review as a warning for those of you who like to do extensive research. I've been using Turbine Coppers for 4 years now and about every year the left side dies.

At least Monster's warranty covers me....

Sounds 5/5
Build Quality/Durability: 1/5

overall = 3/5

3.0 out of 5 stars Monster Turbine Pro Gold Review, April 18, 2013
These IEM's provide GREAT bass response. Probably the best I've ever heard however do lack in the highs and mids. The build quality is VERY POOR however, I have had my turbines for 2 months, and the connection in the wires or drivers themselves seem to have parted and the sound is not continuous. This is very disappointing considering the $140 price tag. A large part of this problem, I believe, is due to the weight of the headphones themselves.

Concluding, this product provides good sound, however buying them is NOT JUSTIFIED considering you're paying $140 for a headphone that is prone to breaking within months. There are many other products that provide this sound quality at the same price, yet are more durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast shipping good condition, February 4, 2013
I like the price and the quality of this new turbine pro.While the new one changed the cover but the website havn't.I hope I got the genuine Monster...

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for use cell phone to listen music!, January 3, 2013
after six months use I think it is a great headphone. If you use you IPHONE to listen music this is good enough! Not every headphone match cellphone. so expensive headphone can make very bad sound when it uses on cellphone but can make amazing sound on professional MP3 player.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an innovative earphone, December 24, 2012
Good sound and user-friendly package and global warranty until everything is highest.Has not had a good rumor by Dr. Dre existing monster has definitely changed.Is the best.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1018 | Next ›