5.0 out of 5 stars Crisper ones! Rounder zeroes!
I watched CSI with this bad boy, and they never once had to enhance a video.
You better know your relativity though, since this cable is clearly outside the laws of Newtonian physics. I got up to get some popcorn one time, and when I came back everyone else was 8 years older.
Published on February 21, 2011 by Mark Akins

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very nice for beating my servants.
I occasionally like to beat my workstaff with my HDMI cables just to help them understand their role. I find the woven mylar sides do not have that nice slapping effect as the cheaper cables. I bought 2 more just in case this was a product defect. Would not buy a fourth.
Published on March 14, 2012 by Cory J. Lewandowski

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very nice for beating my servants., March 14, 2012
This review is from: Monster M Series M1000 HDTV HDMI Cable (35 feet) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Saving you money, November 24, 2010
Warning: This is a rip off do not buy this product. It will do nothing different you are just throwing 450 dollars away. DO SOME RESEARCH!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-Off, December 21, 2010
Do not buy any cables from monster period! This is a joke. I equate this to price gouging, this is pure unadulterated greed.

If HDMI cables cost around $1.00 wholesale, I can only venture to guess what they cost to manufacture.

They might as well be selling air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisper ones! Rounder zeroes!, February 21, 2011
Mark Akins (Reading, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I watched CSI with this bad boy, and they never once had to enhance a video.

1.0 out of 5 stars I Refuse to Spend Anything Less than $500 for HDMI Cables, January 11, 2013
Whoops! Typo. Sorry! I meant I refuse to spend anything more than $5 for HDMI Cables. Stupid keyboard. I hate this keyboard! What is it with keyboards these days? Amiright? Remind me to give this Keyboard Zero Stars! Wait, this isn't a review for a Keyboard. Sorry, got distracted. Anyways, uh, just buy $20 AmazonBasics 25ft HDMI Cables. They are fine. Why you gotta spend $299 on HDMI Cables? Are you showing off? Compensating for something? Got money to burn? Donate the other $280 to some hungry kids. Get over yourself. Damn, got a little crazy at the end there. Sorry about that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!!, September 18, 2012
Most people these days are in the know that these cables make absolutely no difference whatsoever in image quality versus the lower end hdmi cables everyone else sells. Digital means that the product uses 1's and 0's to transmit data, you can't make 1's and 0's any sharper than they already are. Digital is digital period, regardless of whether the cable you use is a dollar or a thousand dollars, same exact quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars balancing, February 26, 2011
I appreciate the sarcastic positive reviews, but just wanted to throw a one-star in to balance it out for the people who don't actually read them.

1.0 out of 5 stars This should be Illegal, November 25, 2011
Bryan Putzke (Glendale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
In my opinion even the everyday Monster products are a bit overpriced. I will give them credit though on their quality materials and construction. From what I have seen they are built to last. This particular product however has got to be a joke. At the very least is price gouging. Anyone who purchased this cable please let me know, I will forward you all of my Nigerian millionaire prince junk emails to. I'm sure you will find them lucrative business opportunities.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of Monster products., November 29, 2011
I don't like Monster as a company because they are very litigious and always messing with other companies. However, these expensive cables are NOT useful and do nothing different from a $2 cable. Regardless of what people tell you, HDMI is not going to fluctuate in quality. It either works or it doesn't. Save your money, go spend $5-15 on a legitimate cable, and if you aren't satisfied then go flush $300 down the toilet and see how you feel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable destroys home, July 25, 2011
I bought this cable from Best Buy because the predatory sales agents forced it upon me on threat of death (of my TV if I didn't buy it). One hour after installation, it sparked an electrical fire which destroyed my home and killed my wife and family. Shortly beforehand it introduced major distortion into my cable which resulted in a seizure-inducing series of light flashes on my TV. As a result I now spontaneously punch people in the balls every five minutes. I have written to Monster about this problem (which has also happened to everyone I know). No response as of 7/25/11.

They are also responsible for why the SF 49ers sucked through 2008 (they bought the name rights to the stadium and renamed it 'Monster Stadium' thus damaging the team's credibility--thankfully this came to a close), and they actively fund Al Qaeda. Ayman Al-Zawahiri (current leader of Al-Qaeda) sat on their board of directors for two years.

If you buy this product, you are supporting terrorism. Also lots of false advertising.

Rate and Discover Movies