5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coax cable
I am very pleased with the quality of this cable and the excellent price.
The knurled fitting is much easier to screw to the outlet than the hexagonal type.
No fumbling with wrenches or pliers to connect.
The connection is very tight and secure.

I have always had good success with Monster products
Published on February 20, 2011 by William D Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Monster THXV100F8
Published on November 10, 2011 by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coax cable, February 20, 2011
William D Cover (GLEN CARBON, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster THXV100F8 THX Certified Coaxial Video Cable (8 feet) (Electronics)
I am very pleased with the quality of this cable and the excellent price.
No fumbling with wrenches or pliers to connect.
The connection is very tight and secure.

I have always had good success with Monster products

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved internet connection, flexible, easy to attach, May 20, 2011
This cable replaced an old one my cable company thought might be causing glitches in my internet connection. At first I didn't buy the idea that the cable connecting the pc to the modem might be the cause of connection drops and slower speeds but sure enough, swaping out the old inflexible original cable that came with the modem, did the trick - the signal is completely different - stable - couldn't be happier. Quality does matter, I guess. I tried Monster for this problem, because I also like their other products - such as their guitar chords and mic cables - have always found them to deliver a clear and clean signal. This product has the same flexible quality in it's cable component (stand out feature in their guitar chords and mic cables as well), making it easy to work with, and it has a smooth connection head that made it a joy to install in the cramped area under the desk - the threads caught right away and tightened easily. Price was great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marked Picture Improvement and Great Price, April 14, 2011
I've had great results with Monster products, and this is no different. The picture with the cables made up by Time Warner was OK - but not great. I ordered a pair of these cables to run to and from the Monster HTS 1000 MKIII 8-Outlet Power Center with Clean Power Stage 2 I purchased, and the picture quality was markedly better. Thinking it might just be psychosomatic, I had a friend look at it and we agree that the picture is definitely better with these cables.

The knurled fittings on the end make it easy to get a tight connection without the need for tools.

Monster is quality and when purchased from Amazon.com value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy I Purchased it!, December 16, 2010
I was hoping this would bring my cable in a little sharper. It not only did that, but I now pick up HD like it's coming directly off Blu-Ray. It's THAT good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, March 17, 2014
Stu Redman (Lubbock, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
These cables have molded on connectors that really increase the endurance of the cable end. I bought several 4 years ago and they are still going strong.

We use Amazon for most of our purchases and I update my reviews if anything changes with the products. I do this so other Amazon users can get a real feel for the life of the product. I am not associated with any company and all opinions are my very own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Coax Cable, September 26, 2013
I replaced a cheap cable with this one and while it is a bit more expensive it has provided excellent resolution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 29, 2012
Monster charges an arm & a leg for their equipment. It is good quality but over-priced, so when ever you can get one cheap, I try & grab it. This cable has easy connectors and is of very solid construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for High Definition signals, December 18, 2011
Pass where others fail....

I purchased these cables as part of a massive rewire and update of our Home Theatre setup. For the DirectTV satellite installation, this meant taking the cables that previously came straight out of the wall and directly to the PVR/cable box and instead attaching that cable to the back of a keystone coaxial connector, and then connecting the PVR to the front of the same keystone connector (once for each of the two connections/tuners).

I initially used two coaxial cables I had laying around and at first this seemed to work. Gradually intermittent problems surfaced only to be replaced by total failure of a tuner. Over an hour of phone support didn't reveal the problem - only a visit from a DirectTV service rep showed the problem to be with the coaxial cables I had used to connect the PVR to the keystone jacks.

I replaced those initial cables with these from Monster and problem solved. It's been months now and no hint of problems.

Pros:
* Good Price
* Usual Amazon fast ship and deliver
* Working well

Cons:
* a bit pricey compared to ~standard~ cables, but again - these worked

All in all I'm happy with my purchase and recommend these cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 7, 2011
Monster Cables are the best, when you can find any reasonably priced, buy them. You can read tech specs all day long, it's in the listening that your head will turn. No point in having good speakers if you're hooking them up with cheap thin gauge RCA cable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Monster THXV100F8, November 10, 2011
Dan (California) - See all my reviews
**Update 2/16/12** Was having problems with my internet connection, so I purchased this cable to replace the cheapo coaxial installed by the cable company. This is a good quality coaxial cable, well made and easy to connect. Worked well for the internet connection. However when I connected this cable to my cable box, I noticed my HD stations didn't come through as clear as they did with the orginal cable. So I'm just using this between the splitter and my modem

Rate and Discover Movies