5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating for kids and adults.
Published 9 months ago by ALMK

3.0 out of 5 stars Would buy it for pictures
This is probably my problem....I bought it for my 5 year old grandson and found it way more advanced than expected. He did love the photos.
Published 22 months ago by zorro2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating for kids and adults., May 14, 2014
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 3-year-old, who is beginning to read and loves non-fiction. It gives good information on the beginnings of monster-truck racing, and a lot of the technical components. For instance, I didn't realize the floor-boards of monster trucks were clear, so the driver can see what's directly in front, since the height of the truck impedes their vision. I love reading this book, but after a few read-throughs, my son started reading it for himself! Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Jam Fan!, January 16, 2011
Janet M. Morrison (Elon College, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
My Grandson loves Monster Jam! He is 4yrs old and goes to bed at night with a monster truck! He loves the books!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for young child, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
Good little book for a child that likes monster trucks. My son has been into them since he was 2 and he knows all their names etc. It's geared toward a child from 4-6 I'd say. Has some more recent named monster trucks and older ones too. Good for the very low price I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a monster truck fan!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
My 2-year-old grandson, who is crazy about motorcycles and monster trucks loved it! Nice pictures, easy to understand verbiage - and at a great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Would buy it for pictures, April 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
Was educational and entertaining, with many great pictures. My 4 1/2 year old son loves it, so I do too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
Good book for kids who like monster trucks. Had informative text for a 3 year old to understand. Good for kids who can read too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 4 year old who's into monster trucks ..., January 2, 2015
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
Perfect for my 4 year old who's into monster trucks and is learning... We read this almost every night. Definitely a hit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Monster Truck Book, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson and I think it is for someone older. I would not have bought this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for kids, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
This was a Christmas present for my monster-truck obsessed son. I wanted to get him something that was educational as well as relevant to his interests. It is a little long (he is 3), but he was actively attentive the entire time I was reading, and has even gotten upset when I have refused to read it to him over and over again. It would be a great book for kids learning to read, but isn't too advanced for younger kids who can't read yet. I really am glad to hear him reciting facts from the book when playing with monster trucks, and not just saying stuff like, 'this monster truck has huge wheels'. I even learned from the book! Granted it's monster truck factoids, so not useful information, but I am always happy to find books to keep my son's interest in books and reading active.

Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading)
Monster Trucks! (Step into Reading) by Susan E. Goodman (Paperback - September 28, 2010)
$3.99